Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will this BLM shit never end.....

I can feel the general mood is that everyone has already gotten bored of this BLM crap anyway... Covid19 has taken the limelight away as well as brexit... as well as getting bored of it...

Cruthin1967

Old-Salt
Sat here with my little one watching CBeebies only for it to launch into a "Whose your black role model?" and a monologue on Oprah Witney rising from poverty to queen of the USA and the usual turgid Nelson Mandela shit. C'mon kids, email in and let us know who YOUR black hero is......." Monty is 17 months old and wants to lick the TV when Paddington comes on, not to be guilted for a certain demographics massive chip on the shoulder.

For fucks sake, this literally is taking it too far and I really don't believe kids see colour like adults do - here they're being trained to differentiate black and white and equate black to heroes.........Pure reverse racism. I can switch off to Mister Tumble whilst working from home but I'm now sat here waiting for someone to take a knee. I've never really got into this militant shit about not paying TV licence but I honestly think a line has been drawn here and the time has come.

Is nothing sacred??? Can't our kids be allowed to grow up without having an agenda forced upon them??? If I paid £3 a month for little Amina to have clean water she can ******* stick it, I hope she drowns in her muddy puddle.
Paddington Bear. Ideal BLM role model. Black (fur), illegal migrant, sponges off affluent whites, seeking asylum from shit-hole country (darkest Peru), not in education or employment, always causing f***ing havoc.

If Mrs Patel catches him, he'll be on the first plane back to Aunt Lucy.

Not enough black economists?

Shome mishtake shurely?

My mail servers indicate that there are so many black economists pretending to try to shift hooky funds out of the Dark Continent that they are having to disguise themselves as Israeli officers or grieving widows.
I had a Nigerian born communications officers in my CAD room team whom claimed to have be a registered chartered accountant in Nigeria.
Nice enough guy, and yet in my two years as 'Controller', and therefore the one checking his overtime claims, he never once managed to add up the correct total of hours worked in a week, it was always under or over.

syrup

LE
Sat here with my little one watching CBeebies only for it to launch into a "Whose your black role model?" and a monologue on Oprah Witney rising from poverty to queen of the USA and the usual turgid Nelson Mandela shit. C'mon kids, email in and let us know who YOUR black hero is......." Monty is 17 months old and wants to lick the TV when Paddington comes on, not to be guilted for a certain demographics massive chip on the shoulder.

For fucks sake, this literally is taking it too far and I really don't believe kids see colour like adults do - here they're being trained to differentiate black and white and equate black to heroes.........Pure reverse racism. I can switch off to Mister Tumble whilst working from home but I'm now sat here waiting for someone to take a knee. I've never really got into this militant shit about not paying TV licence but I honestly think a line has been drawn here and the time has come.

Is nothing sacred??? Can't our kids be allowed to grow up without having an agenda forced upon them??? If I paid £3 a month for little Amina to have clean water she can ******* stick it, I hope she drowns in her muddy puddle.

I do believe the black female newsreader from ITV offers the same type of educational programme on CITV.

To quote Henry Ford.
You can have any colour you like as long as it's black.

The numbnuts have finally registered as a political party in the UK.
No more Lewis Hamilton promoting them as it's verboten to promote political parties.

Attachments

• ElQUkpuX0AAy4da.png
    ElQUkpuX0AAy4da.png
    80.8 KB · Views: 46
Black "Housing, education and employment inequalities" apparently due to lack of black economists:

More affirmative action needed, I suppose. As it seems few blacks have chosen economics in their education and career opportunities over the past 40 years or so, perhaps we should just hand out a few PhDs to make sure they are equitably represented.

Good job our 3% black population are all exceptional polymaths; at this rate they are all going to need a dozen different free PhDs and twenty jobs each in order to show the 97% how to run a country fairly.

I guess the woke Royal Society can lead by example and have its members hand over their titles, qualifications, jobs, sinecures, patents, publishing rights, et al to the oppressed black community.
If they all have the same mathematic abilities as Dianne Abbot I can't see it ending well

The numbnuts have finally registered as a political party in the UK.
No more Lewis Hamilton promoting them as it's verboten to promote political parties.

Hedging their bets, all areas are being marked for electoral participation. This is a pre curser for electoral/institutional reform so be concerned, very concerned!
Part of the UK that this application applies to: All of Great Britain
Proposed name: Black Lives Matter
Proposed descriptions:

Black Lives Matter
Black Lives Matter/All Lives Matter
Black Lives Matter for the GLA
Black Lives Matter Great Britain
Black Lives Matter (United Kingdom)
The Black Lives Matter Party
Black Lives Matter party of Wales
Black Lives Matter party of Scotland

I had a Nigerian born communications officers in my CAD room team whom claimed to have be a registered chartered accountant in Nigeria.
Nice enough guy, and yet in my two years as 'Controller', and therefore the one checking his overtime claims, he never once managed to add up the correct total of hours worked in a week, it was always under or over.

Ahh but did you average them out?

I do believe the black female newsreader from ITV offers the same type of educational programme on CITV.

To quote Henry Ford.
You can have any colour you like as long as it's black.
Oh the irony...

1603725108134.png

Awful news reader but it's funny when a ridiculous grin appears on her face when the teleprompter tells her to.

Last night something caught my eye on TV and I saw the end of it.

It would seem that the programme had been initiated following the Avenger's film Black Panther. A black tribe did have a regiment of black woman warriors who fight very hard and aggressively against other tribes. The actress who played one of the warrior characters (I assume as I didn't see the start) wanted to find out the truth about these ladies and revel in their history. Unfortunately for her reality hit her like a 2 ton wrecking ball. they were responsible for enslaving women into the regiment, attacking other tribes to take slaves and killing those who they did not like out of hand.

At the end she has a talk with one of the women taken by them and enslaved which she found very difficult.

She struck me as being not very bright...

If I was a Black American I think I'd be offended by the concept of Wakanda... A nation that had the power to stop both African Slavery and the colonisation of Africa and sat around with it's thumb up it's arse for hundreds of years.....

syrup

LE
Oh the irony...

View attachment 515275

Apparently Ms White will not wear a poppy

I can't help thinking she's culturally appropriated that name also

Hedging their bets, all areas are being marked for electoral participation. This is a pre curser for electoral/institutional reform so be concerned, very concerned!
Part of the UK that this application applies to: All of Great Britain
Proposed name: Black Lives Matter
Proposed descriptions:

Black Lives Matter
Black Lives Matter/All Lives Matter
Black Lives Matter for the GLA
Black Lives Matter Great Britain
Black Lives Matter (United Kingdom)
The Black Lives Matter Party
Black Lives Matter party of Wales
Black Lives Matter party of Scotland
Not Northern Ireland? I feel insulted, although as Bs are 0.2% of the population, I doubt that they could field many candidates. Far more AMEs, but I can't see any new party based on skin colour making headway over the DUP or PSF.

Oh the irony...

View attachment 515275

Apparently Ms White will not wear a poppy

Nor should she if she doesn't want to.

I feel the same about kneeling for BLM.

Darren Grimes has set his sights on The Met over his (and David Starkey's) appalling treatment. From the way it conducted the investigation it does appear that it took the knee for BLM both literally and metaphorically.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Black "Housing, education and employment inequalities" apparently due to lack of black economists:

More affirmative action needed, I suppose. As it seems few blacks have chosen economics in their education and career opportunities over the past 40 years or so, perhaps we should just hand out a few PhDs to make sure they are equitably represented.

Good job our 3% black population are all exceptional polymaths; at this rate they are all going to need a dozen different free PhDs and twenty jobs each in order to show the 97% how to run a country fairly.

I guess the woke Royal Society can lead by example and have its members hand over their titles, qualifications, jobs, sinecures, patents, publishing rights, et al to the oppressed black community.
Here's a very good one:
...who has made a lot of very interesting and really refreshingly honest observations about the black community in the US. You'll find a lot of him on YouTube

One of his talks makes a very good point about black PhDs. He starts by noting that some people have said that there's a lack of black engineers in the US. As he notes, you can't be an engineer if you haven't the qualifications.

He also notes that while a lot of other ethnicities get on and qualify in things that have big salaries - accountancy, law, medicine, etc. - there's an over-concentration among black academics on political history and theory.

In other words, I guess, they become expert at telling us why they're the victims when they could be getting out there and making real money.

Rather negative and self-perpetuating, if you ask me.