Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will this BLM shit never end.....

I see a report this morning that they are now questioning the unknown soldier in Westminster Abbey.
It would appear that thanks to unconscious bias the generals would only have picked a white soldier.

It really is getting to be ridicules now
The suggestion of "unconscious bias" has come from The National Army Museum. Which despite it's title, is a piss poor effort at representing the history of the British Army.

One of the original ideas for the unknown soldier was that families who had lost a loved one, whose remains were unidentified, could believe that "The Unknown Soldier" was their loved one.

Seeing as white people in this country were in an even greater vast majority then than they are now, it's hardly surprising that odds on, the unknown soldier was white. And intended to be so.
Although watching pretty well anything on tv would give the impression that the opposite is now true.

I urge anyone who has any interest in this to read "The Unknown Soldier" by Neil Hanson.
Which also covers the story behind other country's unknowns & is a cracking read.

I, along with most people, have about had enough of this so called woke shit now.

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
This was the scene in June this year with BLM protesters climbing statues outside Buckingham Palace. The crowd control by The Met is completely different...
...there is none.

On Horse Guards FFS! They look like a nice soft target for a NI early 1970s style Batton charge! I would pay good money to lead it, backed up as we used to be by the Bn Rugby Squad.

Slime

LE
Colston statue update.

The latest offensive item has now been removed from the plinth where Edward Colston’s statue formerly stood.

Its a touch ironic that the replacements have often been offensive or racist.
Even the statue of a black girl placed there after the statue was toppled by WHITE people seemed a bit pathetic.

This latest one was the second statue that mocked white people and was generally offensive.

108F0B8A-D667-4373-BEA8-08283DC26B94.jpeg

Find anyone new to blame or still the same old bogey man?

"Colonialism, imperialism, capitalism, anti-Blackness, and other forms of white supremacy kill Black people across the globe. The Black Lives Matter movement therefore recognizes the interconnectedness of our struggles as people of African descent across the world. Black international and pan-Africanist solidarity is central to the global Black Lives Matter movement."

"Colonialism, imperialism, capitalism, anti-Blackness, and other forms of white supremacy kill Black people across the globe. The Black Lives Matter movement therefore recognizes the interconnectedness of our struggles as people of African descent across the world. Black international and pan-Africanist solidarity is central to the global Black Lives Matter movement."

No change then. Same old bogey man responsible for all the world's ills.

"Black international and pan-Africanist solidarity is central to the global Black Lives Matter movement."
So the ongoing N.African slave trade, organ harvesting, black on black murder rate, black on black rape culture, necklacing of other tribes, postcode tribalism, rap wars, is all part of Black Solidarity and therefore none of whitey's biz?

Gosh, I am so poorly educated.

BLACK TAR MATTERS

Once again BLM mural outside Trump tower has been defaced - haha..... This will be costing the tax payer in NYC a fortune with all the Police and cleanups/repainting etc, that money could have been spent on better things. That's the left for you - wasting other peoples money.

4(T)

LE
Black "Housing, education and employment inequalities" apparently due to lack of black economists:

More affirmative action needed, I suppose. As it seems few blacks have chosen economics in their education and career opportunities over the past 40 years or so, perhaps we should just hand out a few PhDs to make sure they are equitably represented.

Good job our 3% black population are all exceptional polymaths; at this rate they are all going to need a dozen different free PhDs and twenty jobs each in order to show the 97% how to run a country fairly.

I guess the woke Royal Society can lead by example and have its members hand over their titles, qualifications, jobs, sinecures, patents, publishing rights, et al to the oppressed black community.

Black "Housing, education and employment inequalities" apparently due to lack of black economists:

More affirmative action needed, I suppose. As it seems few blacks have chosen economics in their education and career opportunities over the past 40 years or so, perhaps we should just hand out a few PhDs to make sure they are equitably represented.

Good job our 3% black population are all exceptional polymaths; at this rate they are all going to need a dozen different free PhDs and twenty jobs each in order to show the 97% how to run a country fairly.

I guess the woke Royal Society can lead by example and have its members hand over their titles, qualifications, jobs, sinecures, patents, publishing rights, et al to the oppressed black community.

Not enough black economists?

Shome mishtake shurely?

My mail servers indicate that there are so many black economists pretending to try to shift hooky funds out of the Dark Continent that they are having to disguise themselves as Israeli officers or grieving widows.

Not enough black economists?

Shome mishtake shurely?

My mail servers indicate that there are so many black economists pretending to try to shift hooky funds out of the Dark Continent that they are having to disguise themselves as Israeli officers or grieving widows.
Are you sure DM?

The ONS statistics indicate that blacks make up only 3% of the UK population but when I look at tv ads or BBC television it's clear that the black demographics are clearly at least 75% .

Are you sure DM?

The ONS statistics indicate that blacks make up only 3% of the UK population but when I look at tv ads or BBC television it's clear that the black demographics are clearly at least 75% .

Even Mrs dm pointed out to me last week that all four members of "Loose Women" were now blessed with an exuberance of melanin.

offog

LE
So the ongoing N.African slave trade, organ harvesting, black on black murder rate, black on black rape culture, necklacing of other tribes, postcode tribalism, rap wars, is all part of Black Solidarity and therefore none of whitey's biz?

Gosh, I am so poorly educated.
Last night something caught my eye on TV and I saw the end of it.

It would seem that the programme had been initiated following the Avenger's film Black Panther. A black tribe did have a regiment of black woman warriors who fight very hard and aggressively against other tribes. The actress who played one of the warrior characters (I assume as I didn't see the start) wanted to find out the truth about these ladies and revel in their history. Unfortunately for her reality hit her like a 2 ton wrecking ball. they were responsible for enslaving women into the regiment, attacking other tribes to take slaves and killing those who they did not like out of hand.

The Dahomey kingdom was often at war with its neighbors, and captives were needed for the slave trade. The Dahomey women soldiers fought in slave raids, as referenced in the Zora Neale Hurston non-fiction work Barracoon, and in the unsuccessful wars against Abeokuta.
At the end she has a talk with one of the women taken by them and enslaved which she found very difficult.

Latest Threads