Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will this BLM shit never end.....

Dredd

LE
II just typed "Sexy Nun" into google images and lots of thumbnails show up - out of all the nuns, about 99% were white.
I guess google search engine is a racist, or black nuns just aren't sexy? God only knows - however as I'm not a racist, I'd shag a black nun (as long as she was sexy).

Black Sexy Nuns Matter too.....

Mind you.....she'd need to be at least 4000 times hotter than this bint (and be wearing something with "less fabric")

I don't remember that one - which Eddie Murphy film was that still from?

End of BST tonight, onto GMT/UTC. Are we still allowed to call it Zulu Time?

I don't remember that one - which Eddie Murphy film was that still from?
It's not from an Eddie Murphy movie - however if all nuns we hot and dressed like this....

I'd be hanging about the nunnery and pretending I needed 'gods' help.....I once shagged a Jehova's witness chick & fingered the local vicars daughter - that's about the only dealings I've had with religion to be honest.

aardvark64

War Hero
Everyone not white should just be referred to as Black, Brown, yellow etc...
If it's OK for someone non white to call a white person white - it's OK for a white person to call them by their colour. I call a spade a spade, always have and always will.

Why have BAME awards anyway - that's racist as whites can't participate.....also what's with this Black History month crap - and how come they never bleat on about the crap bits such as when they enslaved and sold their own people hundreds/thousands of years before the white man turned up. You never hear the media getting all uppity when a white farmer gets his land stolen and his family murdered - no wonder some people that were not racist - turn racist.

I think the media are trying to start a race war - nobody was really caring much about race until the media stirred it all up, I wonder what their main motive is for all of this?
How many 'white' people are actually white? I'm a delicate shade of Rose Taupe.

How many 'white' people are actually white? I'm a delicate shade of Rose Taupe.
I'm Jock so I have a blueish tinge most of the time & red rosey cheeks......come to think about it - do black people blush? or can't you tell?

Sexton Blake

War Hero
I put this link here as I feel it is relevant.

I was Googling around to see if I could find an updated summary about the tragic death of Belly Mujinga. I was expecting to find something along the lines of:

1. Woman who should have been shielding due a severe respiratory condition (which she never disclosed to her bosses) goes to work. She had been suspended from work for 6 weeks in 2019 but other than that she was of good character

2. Some bloke for no apparent reason coughs and spits at her.

3. She later gets Covid and dies.

4. Lots of peaceful protesting occurs by BLM in London with her name chanted alongside the other tragic death of an American man.

5. Bloke at Ser 2 is found, interviewed, says he may have coughed but didn't spit and is tested clear of Covid.

6. Police say 'there is no evidence of anyone spitting at her'

7. ENDEX

Imagine my surprise to read this other version:

I was Googling around to see if I could find an updated summary about the tragic death of Belly Mujinga. I was expecting to find something along the lines of:

1. Woman who should have been shielding due a severe respiratory condition (which she never disclosed to her bosses) goes to work. She had been suspended from work for 6 weeks in 2019 but other than that she was of good character

4. Lots of peaceful protesting occurs by BLM in London with her name chanted alongside the other tragic death of an American man.

5. Bloke at Ser 2 is found, interviewed, says he may have coughed but didn't spit and is tested clear of Covid.

7. ENDEX

Facts don't count. It's the woke narrative that's important, no matter how much it stinks of shit.

Sexton Blake

War Hero
Facts don't count. It's the woke narrative that's important, no matter how much it stinks of shit.
You old cynic you.

Next thing you will be questioning the amount of compensation expected, demanded, requested.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

syrup

LE
I see a report this morning that they are now questioning the unknown soldier in Westminster Abbey.
It would appear that thanks to unconscious bias the generals would only have picked a white soldier.

It really is getting to be ridicules now

I see a report this morning that they are now questioning the unknown soldier in Westminster Abbey.
It would appear that thanks to unconscious bias the generals would only have picked a white soldier.

It really is getting to be ridicules now
The Cavell Van has now returned to Tenterden.

II just typed "Sexy Nun" into google images and lots of thumbnails show up - out of all the nuns, about 99% were white.
I guess google search engine is a racist, or black nuns just aren't sexy? God only knows - however as I'm not a racist, I'd shag a black nun (as long as she was sexy).

Black Sexy Nuns Matter too.....

Mind you.....she'd need to be at least 4000 times hotter than this bint (and be wearing something with "less fabric")
Have you had Black Nun wine?

It's like Blue Nun but more sour...

Chef

LE

7. ENDEX

She has her own wiki entry. I found this interesting:

Mujinga's death inspired a number of protests after her case was closed in May 2020 in the United Kingdom demanding justice, as well as better treatment of frontline workers, particularly black and minority workers

Would this be an example of unconscious bias or just blatant racism?

Last edited:

Latest Threads