Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will this BLM shit never end.....

It is insidious. We can see this stuff for what it is, but children may not be sceptical.
At work, there is an online seminar next week: 'Imagine your day at work if you were black'. It'd be the same, which is surely the point.
As least BLM appears to have made a mistake by calling itself 'Black Liberation Movement'.
A very old Minder last night. Some black blokes in a laundrette with hostages for some reason. Coppers ask them what group they represented "Independent Rastifarian Army".
Terrence looked quite surprised.

EXCLUSIVE: Cabinet Office said to be in talks with Black Lives Matter​

1603557355741.png

Why would they seek to legitimise a hard left, separatist, anti-police, political organisation that has called for a black militia? EXCLUSIVE: Cabinet Office said to be in talks with Black Lives Matter | Wolves of Westminster

II just typed "Sexy Nun" into google images and lots of thumbnails show up - out of all the nuns, about 99% were white.
I guess google search engine is a racist, or black nuns just aren't sexy? God only knows - however as I'm not a racist, I'd shag a black nun (as long as she was sexy).

Black Sexy Nuns Matter too.....

Mind you.....she'd need to be at least 4000 times hotter than this bint (and be wearing something with "less fabric")

Slime

LE
One of my lady colleagues was a bit miffed that at 35 years of age she’d received an invite to a Menopause in Work symposium. I pointed out that as a 55 year old bloke is received the same invite. Go figure...’cos we couldn’t.

National menopause day/week has been featured on TalkRadio this week.

Not out of a concern over the menopause, but because of pathetic police tweets virtue signalling ’the cause’.
The important part of the police tweets were messages to ‘people’ going to the menopause..............on the basis that any sex/gender can have them.

ste14w

War Hero
Well in that case - I wholeheartedly liberate them. In perpetuity.

Who is with me?

Cripes, that was easy. Phew - for a moment there I thought it was going to be a struggle or something.
I am.

National menopause day/week has been featured on TalkRadio this week.

Not out of a concern over the menopause, but because of pathetic police tweets virtue signalling ’the cause’.
The important part of the police tweets were messages to ‘people’ going to the menopause..............on the basis that any sex/gender can have them.

Technically plod are correct, women get the menopause, men suffer from the women with the menopause

Chef

LE

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
So will the blatantly racist MOBO awards be renamed?

Thought not.
Everyone not white should just be referred to as Black, Brown, yellow etc...
If it's OK for someone non white to call a white person white - it's OK for a white person to call them by their colour. I call a spade a spade, always have and always will.

Why have BAME awards anyway - that's racist as whites can't participate.....also what's with this Black History month crap - and how come they never bleat on about the crap bits such as when they enslaved and sold their own people hundreds/thousands of years before the white man turned up. You never hear the media getting all uppity when a white farmer gets his land stolen and his family murdered - no wonder some people that were not racist - turn racist.

I think the media are trying to start a race war - nobody was really caring much about race until the media stirred it all up, I wonder what their main motive is for all of this?

Latest Threads