Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will this BLM shit never end.....

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

It would appear that that person is a habitual liar saying things like this:
"There is absolutely zero, none, zero evidence that Black Lives Matter has ever pushed for anything violent, pushed for anything violent to happen to police..."

However, it would seem apparent that person is also a racist.

The cromulant word yes ,That is the elephant in the woodpile we are ignoring.

A very good friend of mine, who also happens to be as black as your hat, was a councillor in Lambeth many moons ago.
Another councillor, one Linda Bellos, was waffling about "black wimmins' issues".
Cue Derek in the council chamber:
"Miss Bellos, you are the n*gg*r in the woodpile."

Edited for stupid brain damage and other crud.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

Silksheen

Swinger
Lewis Hamilton upset that ex driver Vitaly Petrov has been named a Driver Steward for this weekends Grand Prix in Portugal. Vitaly has had the audacity to criticise Black Lives Matter and voice an opinion that Lewis does not approve of on LGBT issues, therefore he should not be allowed anywhere near the sport according to Hamilton. Lewis was happy to stick a clip up on social media a few years back criticising his nephew for wearing a princess dress. But he's woke royalty now so obviously that doesn't matter. Nice to see the FIA sticking to their guns though and saying that Vitaly stays as his personal views do not matter unless they breach the FIA's guidelines.

On the plus side if they do take to violence and terrorism style behaviour there's also an organisation to ban for acting like the spasm's they are.
So, after reading this article , this is only for Black African and Caribbean Quote[ deliver educational resources and learning on the issues of racism and discrimination that affect black African and Caribbean communities”]Quote

going to cause some problems with the AME part of BAME then

Lewis Hamilton upset that ex driver Vitaly Petrov has been named a Driver Steward for this weekends Grand Prix in Portugal. Vitaly has had the audacity to criticise Black Lives Matter and voice an opinion that Lewis does not approve of on LGBT issues, therefore he should not be allowed anywhere near the sport according to Hamilton. Lewis was happy to stick a clip up on social media a few years back criticising his nephew for wearing a princess dress. But he's woke royalty now so obviously that doesn't matter. Nice to see the FIA sticking to their guns though and saying that Vitaly stays as his personal views do not matter unless they breach the FIA's guidelines.

Pious prick.

Hope he crashes and has a shit race weekend.

Slime

LE
So, after reading this article , this is only for Black African and Caribbean Quote[ deliver educational resources and learning on the issues of racism and discrimination that affect black African and Caribbean communities”]Quote

going to cause some problems with the AME part of BAME then

Thats been a problem with some activists for some time, I feel they are unhappy that in areas like mine the vast majority of BAME people are white and from Ireland or mainland Europe.

ste14w

War Hero
Anyone who uses the term 'BAME' is about to be summarily cancelled, by the way; it's racist.
You bad buggers.
Excellent.
So we banish that word from our vocabulary. These catchy little titles are, as many of us know, designed to imprint themselves on our memories, like PAPWERSO, GRIT etc.
Using these mnomics gives these groups identity, so if we stop saying BAME, BLM, LGBQTXYZPUFF, we take away their identity, and we can just get on with calling them what they are...Moonhowlers, whingers, scrotes, racists, f**kwits, the list is endless.

Excellent.
So we banish that word from our vocabulary. These catchy little titles are, as many of us know, designed to imprint themselves on our memories, like PAPWERSO, GRIT etc.
Using these mnomics gives these groups identity, so if we stop saying BAME, BLM, LGBQTXYZPUFF, we take away their identity, and we can just get on with calling them what they are...Moonhowlers, whingers, scrotes, racists, f**kwits, the list is endless.
I got into a bit of a spat in a newspaper column's 'comments' section today for trying to make nice and call them all 'the POCs'. I may have overdone the number of times I did it, but was just emphasising the point, which was that all of the acronym'd-up grievance groups should simply rename themselves 'The Victims', which would be so much simpler. After all, they're all victims of white, heterosexual, sometimes dead but always evil, evil men.

I do hope this year that the Band aid "Do they know its christmas" gets cancelled. Imposing christianity on poor Africans who might not be christian.

Shocking!

I do hope this year that the Band aid "Do they know its christmas" gets cancelled. Imposing christianity on poor Africans who might not be christian.

Shocking!

Or perhaps they'll go woke and do an Islamist version, and instead of feed the world the lyrics get changed to behead the world etc