Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will this BLM shit never end.....

Re 'unconscious bias', I was watching something the other day about the filming of Planet of the Apes - the original one with Charlton Heston. During breaks, the extras - in their chimp, orangutan and gorilla makeup - were found to be congregating in the catering facility by species, ie all the chimps eating separately from the others and likewise with the gorillas and gingers. They were doing so without any prompting. They didn't even realise they were doing it, but it was very noticeable to everyone else.
The cookhouse in Paderborn was a similar set up back in 1978 when I was attached to 25 Field Regiment RA. The significant number of black servicemen in the Gun Battery’s always congregated together for meals and the same applied during the rare periods of down time, when they would head off to the various nightclubs to hunt the Fraulines. Before anyone starts, that’s just the way it was in those days - we all got along well together, but they were less inclined to go on the piss, unlike the rest of us. They clearly had the right idea, given the number of stunning looking lasses they knocked about with.
The rest of us consoled ourselves with a beer or three in the Battery bar, looking on with envy! :-D .

Last edited:

ndolajim

Old-Salt
The blacks , bless them, have made massive contributions to world history. Look at the scientific inventions, medical advances, democracy, the fighting of disease and pestilence, the fighting against corruption and
famine, art, the winning of two world wars, advances in aerospace, Nobel Prizes, the evidence is all there!
But, just a minute, Whitey has somehow managed to airbrush out all the black faces from almost every newsreel, documentary, photograph or painting that has ever been produced. The literature has also been whitewashed Shakespeare did it. In his thousand characters and he just had Orthello who was regrettably slaughtered his white wife (Oops) Dickens did no better.
But, of course, I have forgotten Victoria's goddaughter, and her Indian servant and the negro on the relief on the side of Nelson's column's plinth, Mandela (terrorist to some) Mary Seacole (how many young VADs volunteered and went over to France in WW1), and a few others.
Whities, bloody racists, the lot of them.
Black History Month, pull the other one, give it five minutes, should just about cover it.

endure

GCM
The blacks , bless them, have made massive contributions to world history. Look at the scientific inventions, medical advances, democracy, the fighting of disease and pestilence, the fighting against corruption and
famine, art, the winning of two world wars,

Dirty Chinese money funds the BLM fanatics​

By Karen Harradine
October 16, 2020

1602950052254.png

Dirty Chinese money funds the BLM fanatics | The Conservative Woman

If you cannot guess from my screen-name I am ex-RN and work in immigration.

We have a depressingly large number of applications where the addresses given for where they are going to stay have lots of those little buildings. I occasionally look at google maps to look at where they are staying.

I then look at the HMO register to see if it is legal (some areas don’t publish them). look again at street view - multiple door bells are a give away, as are seven cars in the now paved over front garden. If you really want to get depressed some areas also publish their registers for building alterations.

I want allude to the official databases that we have access to but I can check a number of them.

Thing is that even if one sponsor, with a family of five living in a 2 bedroom house is bringing in 21 of his ’cousins’ we cannot refuse. Inevitably in such cases they are lying through their teeth in some other area that they get told to GTF, but it is still depressing.
Labour vote building strategy once tipping point is reached kiss yo White as goodbye and be assimilated to the caliphate. Then we truly have completed our journey to self inflicted 3rd world hell.

The level of hypocrisy displayed by the great chattering classes is breathtaking. Ranting and raving about how the white man enslaved the black. And yes, he did. And plenty of whites as well, although they called it indentured labour but you’d need damn good eyesight to see the difference . But I digress.

I’m certain that these same people who complain about 200 year old shameful acts then get their nails polished by Filipino slaves, their cocks sucked by Bosnian lady slaves , their cars washed by Romanian slaves and wear clothing made by Bangladeshi Slaves.

It’s there. All around us, everyday. But to stop modern slavery would upset their way of life and put up the price of fruit and veg, so it’s easier to ignore what really matters today and rant about what doesn’t matter because it happened centuries ago .

ste14w

Old-Salt

That list provides no evidence of what black people have achieved.
It only provides evidence that they have achieved nothing on their own.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
That list provides no evidence of what black people have achieved.
It only provides evidence that they have achieved nothing on their own.
If what history, and prehistory to some extent, has shown us, it's that at some point in time, a fair few Blacks left Africa for points North and managed to achieve to turn into white men, via a few transitions and acclimatisation to their locations.

ste14w

Old-Salt
If what history, and prehistory to some extent, has shown us, it's that at some point in time, a fair few Blacks left Africa for points North and managed to achieve to turn into white men, via a few transitions and acclimatisation to their locations.
Which proves that in order to achieve anything worthwhile, black people had to transform into white people.

Which proves that in order to achieve anything worthwhile, black people had to transform into white people.

It worked for Michael Jackson

AS it is Black history month how about Queen Ranavalona.

Went on a buffalo hunt that lasted months. To facilitate this hunt she needed a new road built. Drafted in the populace to build it. When they tired they were discarded at the road side to die. 10,000 dead, but no. Buffalos.

When she suspected someone of lying they had to eat 3 chicken skins and a local root that would make you throw up. If you failed to throw up the 3 skins then you were lying and are killed. Refuse the test and you are killed.

Proposed building a iron wall around her island of Madagascar so that the cannon fire from French and English ships would bounce off and sink them.

In all through her stupidity and misrule she managed to kill half her population in her reign. She is now being reinvented as a strong queen who prevented the colonisation of her island by Europeans. True I suppose, but killing any Christian missionary who showed their face was a tad harsh I think.

(ETA: I first heard of her in one of the Flashman books).
Indeed, she had the hots for our very own Colonel Harry Flashman.

Flashman meets Tom Brown at a tavern and is convinced to play cricket at Lord's for a team made up of Old Rugbeians. His impressive play (performing possibly the first ever hat-trick) leads to more matches, and an encounter with Daedalus Tighe, a notorious bookie He also meets Don Solomon Haslam, a businessman from the East Indies, who has a lot of money, prestige, and a fascination for Elspeth, Flashman's wife. Due to a wager with Haslam, blackmail from Tighe, and threats from a Duke arising from an affair with the Duke's mistress, Flashman is forced to accompany Haslam, Elspeth, and Morrison (his father-in-law) on a trip to Singapore.

Haslam kidnaps Elspeth and flees East; investigations reveal that 'Don Solomon Haslan', old Etonian and prosperous businessman in London and Singapore, is also 'Sulieman Usman', a well-known pirate prince based in Borneo. Flashman must reluctantly chase after them, with the help of James Brooke. This chase takes him to the jungles of Borneo, the nests of pirates, and finally to Madagascar, where he is enslaved and becomes military advisor and lover to Queen Ranavalona I. Escape from the island seems impossible, and with his wife's help he has to overcome his cowardice to evade their minders.

FlashmansLady.jpg

But no mention of their ethnic pay gap that Sainsburys have admitted to.
I can't wait for their Christmas advert.

sainsburys.jpg

iirc the CPRE (Council for the Protection of Rural England) did a survey into visitors to the UK countryside a while ago. A poll was conducted and those from an Indian background saw little point in visiting the countryside. Their history had taught them that only "poor people and peasants" walked in the countryside.
I wonder if that is still the attitude?

The countryside for them is to farm and shit in. With their ownership of toilets inside their abodes and Supermarkets, the countryside has become irrelevant

Latest Threads