Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will this BLM shit never end.....

In seriousness I may have spun this dit before on here, but I had an interesting interaction while out gravel biking. I had hit an urban area on a canal part way through, & was taking a breather. A bunch of young teen Asian lads started admiring my bike and asked what I was doing& how far I'd come.

They were surprised to hear 30 miles, but more instructively asked how much I was paid to do this. I explained I was doing it for fun & they couldn't quite get the concept of an adult doing anything (that wasn't cricket or squash) that didn't make money.

Anyway, perhaps we should get the outdoor gear makers to make packs in the old LV* pattern & then more People of Colour might be tempted out in the hills:

View attachment 512729

*Lahore Vijaypur, not Louis Vuitton ;)

In the same vein, I posted elsewhere on here about a bloke who was offered free training and sponsorship by a whisky brand to become a balloon pilot. First question he asked me was how much he would be paid.

There's just no interest in some pursuits from those quarters, and to try to force the issue is entirely self defeating. If there was genuine interest, some effort would be made to do those things rather than just sit around waiting for someone else to arrange it all and deliver it on a silver platter.

We had the grandkids staying over last night. This morning, I flicked the TV over to let them watch some kiddies stuff - CBBC should be fine, thinks I.
To be confronted by “Windrush - how my Grandparents arrived in the UK”.
FFS! On Children’s TV, at 9 o’clock in the morning? We are doomed!

How long before there's a copy cat style event here? Birmingham, London, Blackburn, Bradford or Leicester, place your bets....
Well If you extend diversity and tolerance and then embrace a death cult that wants to destroy your culture and your nation by violence and breeding like rats while fleeceing every part of the infrastructure and then make them sacred. its all part and parcel of being a teacher of the wrong tribe. They as a whole are are our enemies and will turn the uk into a caliphate in 3 generations. Did they not gain 7000 re enforsements over the last couple of months? You are infidels and will be treated as such as soon as it is viable.

Last edited:
Looking at the first Episode of the now revealed as plagiarized Roots by Alex Haley, I wonder how many whites actually walked about the African bush grabbing black kids? I'll wager almost zero

That's a multi racial workforce the slave captors have got. They were practising diversity centuries before it became trendy.

When I opened my phone this morning this was one of the first items of “news” that appeared. The phone alert said it was about a black woman’s experience of shopping in modern Britain:

Article

I’d like others to come to conclusions, but think site rules say that links shouldn’t be added without comment. My thoughts are that the headline was misleading, it’s not about normal shopping; the descriptions of the place the writer had to go to collect the item are highly stereotypical & judgemental; and the vendor’s actions quite reasonable when finding two strangers arriving on the doorstep.

It’s bollix like this which perpetuate the myth of victimisation; make less of actual problems; and which are making me more intolerant...

I've written about this before but a few years ago ITN started doing an investigation of the 'sheds' in back gardens in certain parts of the country (hint: look down out of the aircraft next time you're flying into Heathrow).

They're not sheds. They're second homes and in some areas almost every home has one.

The ITN crew noted that under the law as it stood any inspection of any such structure could only happen after 24 hours' notice was given. You can guess the rest... turn up a day after giving notice and no-one will be there.

They did, under condition of anonymity, manage to get into one of the dwellings and interview the occupants. Needless to say, Indian subcontinent, not here legally, passports confiscated by the people who'd helped them get here, so effectively prisoners/bound labour, paid to get here but tricked as to what they'd get when they arrived in the UK.

ITN promised night-on-night follow-ups on this story, then it stopped. Just like that.

You have to wonder why, and who had a word with who.
If you cannot guess from my screen-name I am ex-RN and work in immigration.

We have a depressingly large number of applications where the addresses given for where they are going to stay have lots of those little buildings. I occasionally look at google maps to look at where they are staying.

I then look at the HMO register to see if it is legal (some areas don’t publish them). look again at street view - multiple door bells are a give away, as are seven cars in the now paved over front garden. If you really want to get depressed some areas also publish their registers for building alterations.

I want allude to the official databases that we have access to but I can check a number of them.

Thing is that even if one sponsor, with a family of five living in a 2 bedroom house is bringing in 21 of his ’cousins’ we cannot refuse. Inevitably in such cases they are lying through their teeth in some other area that they get told to GTF, but it is still depressing.

Somebody else mentioned lawyers.

It is worse than them screwing the state - they do the same with their clients.

They are pretty much all at it, from the big immigration firms to the guy in the high street with a very same name as most of his clients.

They will send us any application, no matter how hopeless or even in completely the wrong category. And each time they milk a poor family for hundreds of quid. Utter scum - where they are really taking the piss we report them to their regulators, but it is rare that anything happens.

When I opened my phone this morning this was one of the first items of “news” that appeared. The phone alert said it was about a black woman’s experience of shopping in modern Britain:

Article

I’d like others to come to conclusions, but think site rules say that links shouldn’t be added without comment. My thoughts are that the headline was misleading, it’s not about normal shopping; the descriptions of the place the writer had to go to collect the item are highly stereotypical & judgemental; and the vendor’s actions quite reasonable when finding two strangers arriving on the doorstep.

It’s bollix like this which perpetuate the myth of victimisation; make less of actual problems; and which are making me more intolerant...

Do you have a direct link? I get a page telling me that I need Apple News.

Thing is that even if one sponsor, with a family of five living in a 2 bedroom house is bringing in 21 of his ’cousins’ we cannot refuse. Inevitably in such cases they are lying through their teeth in some other area that they get told to GTF, but it is still depressing.

Would that be the old 'family reunification' thing?

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
If you cannot guess from my screen-name I am ex-RN and work in immigration.

We have a depressingly large number of applications where the addresses given for where they are going to stay have lots of those little buildings. I occasionally look at google maps to look at where they are staying.

I then look at the HMO register to see if it is legal (some areas don’t publish them). look again at street view - multiple door bells are a give away, as are seven cars in the now paved over front garden. If you really want to get depressed some areas also publish their registers for building alterations.

I want allude to the official databases that we have access to but I can check a number of them.

Can you explain the last paragraph a little more, please?

Tell them to f**k off.

Ha! Your clearly haven't worked in the corporate world.

I'm already on their 'watch list' for a multitude of reasons, and I've started keep my head very much below the parapet

ste14w

Old-Salt

I'm already on their 'watch list' for a multitude of reasons, and I've started keep my head very much below the parapet
I understand the implied threats these people make. Toe the line, or lose your job. With a family and mortgage to care about, many people have to become the grey man. Or speak out and take their chances. It's nothing more than corporate bullying.
As you know, I'm not the type to keep my mouth shut if I think something is out of order, and I have on several occasions told employers and HR nazis to f**k off.
Now that my mortgage is paid off, I'm every HR biffs worst nightmare.

Never view Arrse on a work computer would be a good tip

syrup

LE
We had the grandkids staying over last night. This morning, I flicked the TV over to let them watch some kiddies stuff - CBBC should be fine, thinks I.
To be confronted by “Windrush - how my Grandparents arrived in the UK”.
FFS! On Children’s TV, at 9 o’clock in the morning? We are doomed!

Have you seen the books written by the BBC's Director of Creative Diversity.
It's only going one way

1602933434010.jpeg

Can you explain the last paragraph a little more, please?
@halo_jones - no, more families coming to join their ‘european’ relatives. Usually with surnames more in common to the subcontinent or Africa than Italy or Spain.

@Cold_Collation - Basically under EEA rules you could be bringing in 100 family members to live in a studio apartment. We could not refuse on the grounds of overcrowding - it can only be refused under EEA regulations. I’m not saying that the EEA rules mean that it is utterly insane, but that is exactly what I’m saying.

I have a mate who works on my local council in the housing/homelessness bit. There is no way he is going to look too closely at some areas lest he be looking for several hundred beds the next morning because they are horrifically overcrowded - even if by coming here they are effectively making themselves homeless (due to said laws on overcrowding) - because a lawyer paid by Shelter (who he despises) will complain how could they possibly know about UK law.

When we meet up we are the grim looking pair in the corner complaining about the world and drinking too much at our age.

Do you have a direct link? I get a page telling me that I need Apple News.

Apologies, posted from phone. Didn't realise it needed special software.

Synopsis is S London black woman wants special pushchair, but can't afford it new. Finds one on Gumtree & goes to collect. Lots of whinging about having to use public transport while five (?) months pregnant (I know women at five months and more gone still working hard, travelling & so on withno complaint) to get to Kilburn where the pushchair is.

Gets to Kilburn which she remembers as a bit rough round edges, but now "gentrified". Lots of stereotypes & generalisations about cars owned, Farrow & Ball paint and even fixie bicycles.

Vendor finds two unknown black women on doorstep & says she's not giving to charity. Black women explain they're there for buggy and aren't asked in, door shut while buggy collected. Vendor then asks if there is husband/boyfriend who can help take it home. Last question causes great offence, friend who has gone with purchaser says they should have pretended to be a lesbian couple to wind up vendor.

This is all racist as the vendor shouldn't have assumed the two women were charity collectors; they shouldn't have been left on doorstep (to be honest if I'd advertised something expensive online for collection I wouldn't have invited strangers in); and even the question about the husband/boyfriend was racist because the vendor assumed the purchaser was just a "babymother" ad the father was absent.

Last edited:

Latest Threads