Will this be regarded as a failed attempt?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Officer Recruiting' started by Keyboard-warrior, Apr 26, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello all, a few months ago I applied online to be an officer (regular) and was thus invited to go down to the army careers office for an informal chat. I decided that I would wait a few months though to decide if that's really what I wanted as oppose tojumping in head first.
    Now I'm 100% sure it's what I want to do and I was wondering if anyone could tell me if I have to wait a certain amount of time before I can apply again and will the first application count as a failed attempt? The reason I ask this is because I tried to apply online again and the option to apply for an officer position wasn't available. I've spoke to someone about it and he said go to the careers office and talk there which I will do but I am merely interested in the thoughts of people here.
  2. No it won't count as a failed attempt. How far did you get with your application? You might even be able to carry it on.

Head down to your careers office and speak to them there.