Will the Real Flash Please Stand Up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pan, there seems to be a lot of this sort of thing going on here. May I suggest if you find the b****r who stole your name that you grab his neck and give him a couple of hard right fisted slaps. By the way, you don't have ginger hair do you?

Legion_n_aire said:
Pan, there seems to be a lot of this sort of thing going on here. May I suggest if you find the b****r who stole your name that you grab his neck and give him a couple of hard right fisted slaps. By the way, you don't have ginger hair do you?
I think there are quite a few of them at the moment, but when I get my hands on them, by jolly, they will know about it.

Legion_n_aire said:
Yes, he does... and what's more he's Welsh 8O

oh fcuk, her indoors wants to comment - I know you all think this is a joke but it isnt. I tried opening an account for her but she cant log in under it, must be some sort of ip address mapping going on.

Btich:
some one has got something against the dogsbollox anyway jolly roger good luck on your campaign to find the gobshtie that had your name loads o lovexxxxxx

sparkylass said:
Legion_n_aire said:
How do you know I am welsh?

Flash_in_the_Pan said:
sparkylass said:
Legion_n_aire said:
How do you know I am welsh?
Cos you shag sheep

Using * as a wildcard, a search for *Flash* in the PM box provides the following selection. Some are obvious, some suggest some interesting connections:

"Afterburner"
"bintblonde"
"brick2"
"dinger1203"
"Dutch_Bird"
"Flash"
"flash-heart"
"Flash2006"
"flash2bang"
"Flash4Freedom"
"FLASHARD"
"flasharry"