Will The Met Chief survive the vote ?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by ViolentBadger, Nov 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I think he's for the chop.

2. Here's hoping although I won't hold my breath... people in power always seem to stick around longer than they should :roll:

3. The Poll asks 'is' he for the chop. Actually I think it unlikely. Whether that's a good or bad thing is an entirely different matter.....

4. I think he should go because he has allowed IMO the Met to become a political force.

5. He'll get the chop - Broone and his Darling needs some of the heat in the media taken off of his arrse.

There is nothing right or honourable about him.

6. IB was very much a crony of TB, so I reckon he'll go if there's no immediate political damage to Gordy in ousting him.

'Bout feckin time, too. We need coppers running Police forces, not Politicians.

7. With any luck this leftie excuse of a policeman will be gone shortly.

I bet he gets a right royal pay-off at the expense of the taxpayers,though.

Then there will be the book..........

A coloumn in the gaurdian,etc,etc....

Being a failure pays well in Britan.

8. If he does go, it will be sideways rather than out. Such is Neue Liabour Partei

9. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

10. For "force"read "farce".

11. More farce on the link above you baldcossack

12. You are talking about Blair aren't you?

13. *cough*walt*cough*

14. So Blair says "I saw the IRA gumen get out of the car and the IRA gunmen fired at me", when the truth is he didn't see the IRA gunmen get out of the car and they didn't fire at him.....liar liar pants on fire....

15. Mnay thanks Josey Wales.
    Tony Blair and Ian Blair, very well suited friends in every respect it would seem. Liars clearly attract each other.
    Its a bl**dy disgrace that two such low lifes ever acheived any position in public life at all. One's f*cked the country and the other the capital's police force. Brace of b*st*rds.