Will the EU Treaty mean

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by CharlieBubbles, Nov 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is this another step by the Republicans of getting their way?

Will the EU (Unelected to date) although they will be holding elections in 2008 for all elected members of the EU Parliament, going to give in to OUR proud tradition of having OUR Royal Family and give us a president?

My MP can't tell me, so he has passed it to the FCO, I will not hold my breath, nor do I expect to hear the real story behind all these so-called Red Lines.

http://www.parliament.uk/commons/lib/research/rp2007/rp07-080.pdf

All 89 pages of talk and double talk, what's in and where the amedments are positioned, In or Out? Or will they come later?

2. The bottom line is that this document is being undemocratically foisted upon us. How politicians can bleat on about freedom and democracy and make us swallow this is beyond me.

3. It is not only undemocratic - it is incomprehensible. No one who has read it understands it.

4. Are the elections in 2008 the first to be held?

Could You point out to me the paragraphs that support Your supposition?

5. Sven! So good to hear from you, old friend! We were all worried the LATEST New Labour scandel had pushed over the edge! :twisted:

6. That would be a NO then :D

7. Here I thought they were Germans :twisted: , the EU despite the conspiracy theories around it can't impose a change of Government on anyone least of all the UK, seriously they can just about run their building in Brussles, we've all seen how cack handed they can be, BTW most problems normally laid at the EU's door should rightly be planted in fornt of national Governments who are quick to claim credit for what goes right but are speedy Gonzalez when it comes to passing the buck "oh the EU made us do it" Bullshite

8. So if the EU is so cack, why do we need them at all?

We've got enough useless cnuts in this country without "importing" them!

9. Thats a common misconception, alot of those useless cvnts in the EU are your's and mine, same with the Germans, I think a lot of people seem to think that the EU is staffed entirly by the French..not so, we have plenty of clowns in the circus too,
    look, I know the people in the UK were told the EEC/EC/EU was just a trade group back when you started on the road to entrence, but if anyone had looked at the evidence and what was said right back when it was started you'd have seen what the plan was all the time, thats up to you guys in the UK to decide what you want to do about it, leave, change the EU to suit you better whatever (although with the central Europeans coming in the French dream of an EU wide version of France is gone), the EU was project of economics and politics, to basically entrap Europeans so closly together they'd never fight a war again, will the EU be some sort of USE?...no not for the 27, maybe for a small group of hard core federalists.....I' think I'm boring myself now..........

10. No, you're not borizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :twisted: