• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Will the Army....

Well the NHS lets its Nurses do bank-nursing, often in their own ward for additional pay. But I wouldn't hold your breath waiting if I was you.

Actually, despite this being in the NAAFI BAr so I've almost certainly wahed myself already - if Civvy nurses can get time off to be nurses in the TA, can Reg Army nurses get time off to do bank nursing in civvy street?

abacus said:
Well the NHS lets its Nurses do bank-nursing, often in their own ward for additional pay. But I wouldn't hold your breath waiting if I was you.

Actually, despite this being in the NAAFI BAr so I've almost certainly wahed myself already - if Civvy nurses can get time off to be nurses in the TA, can Reg Army nurses get time off to do bank nursing in civvy street?
Yes they can - and frequently do.

Latest Threads