Will the Army help me fund a visa application?

Does anyone know If the Army will help me to pay for a visa to New Zealand. I'm getting out in January and emigrating soon after that, I spoke to one of the civvie women in the post room here at Waterbeach and she reckons that someone did it a few years back and the Army paid half.
She told me to ring my chief clerk in Kinloss, but ive got a feeling that he will **** me right off.

I know it sounds a bit pikey and i'm getting out, but a visa medical alone is £350.

my missus has a house in chch and England is a bit rubbish.
She's got a residency visa but i cant get on that because we havent lived together for long enough. Gotta get a temporary work one and then get on her residency next year sometime.

Does anyone know If the Army will help me to pay for a visa to New Zealand. I'm getting out in January and emigrating soon after that, I spoke to one of the civvie women in the post room here at Waterbeach and she reckons that someone did it a few years back and the Army paid half.
She told me to ring my chief clerk in Kinloss, but ive got a feeling that he will **** me right off.

I know it sounds a bit pikey and i'm getting out, but a visa medical alone is £350.
Of course they will. They funded my visa application for Canada and Russia when I wanted to go on holiday there. They also funded payments for my house and they were going to pay for my expeditions to the North and South Poles. Oh and they were on about paying the insurance for my car as well!

Latest Threads