Will the 12th Imam cause war with Iran?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Random_Task, Sep 28, 2007.

?
  1. Yes of course.

53.3%
  2. No,definitely not.

6.7%
  3. Wibble!

40.0%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Will the 12th Imam cause war with Iran?
    Daily Telegraph
    Link

2. Correct me if I am wrong but a series of high altitude nuclear air bursts would inflict minimal casualties and safely deliver Iran, via EMP back to the technology free 12th Century.

Is this a bad way to help Iran in its desires? I am sure that the neighbouring Sunni States would then do their Islamic duty and step in to establish some sort of Caliphate…

3. Or they could give 50 million Sunnis each $2000 and ship them in tiny boats through the Persian Gulf to land on Bandar Abbas. What are the Shia going to do, shoot them in front of the world telly?

4. Awww petal did it sting bit? Never mind kiss it better xxx

5. Hey! Why did none of us think of that!

Gee, USMarineX, you're so smart. You're wasted on this forum and should go find somewhere you're appreciated more.

As soon as possible, for preference.

6. Walt alert

Telly? Telly? Anyone here ever hear a Sep call it "Telly"?

On one thread USMaryneX claims an IQ of 176 ( http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=78315/postdays=0/postorder=asc/start=60.html ) yet despite this, and USMary's claim to have been/to be a serving gyrene - she can't spell the legendary USMC motto (look here: http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=78244/postdays=0/postorder=asc/start=0.html )

The first thread led to Mary being comprehensively outed as a Walt - and it was (you will note) consigned to the arrse hole - fitting, really, and fitting quite snugly, too[hr]Stonkernote:You can tell she likes me really - she's listed me in her signature block as one of her Top Five, along with some of our mutual friends. :sunny:

I think I may now spend a small part of my leisure time monitoring TyphoidMarynex's posting activities, in order to reciprocate her admiration, with notices such as this wherever she posts on this site.

Others may wish to do likewise.

I thank you for your time. 8)

7. See Armchairjihad? Even someone as class challenged as smartascarrots think that is a bad idea. Tell your PLA chums up theirs for me.

8. Irony doesn't mean 'sort of like iron', you know. Still, glad to know you hold my opinion in such high esteem.

Perhaps now you could go on to explain why Sun Wu's a walt and I'll give you my opinion on why that makes you a cnut.