Will Rooney be fit?

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Livin_on_a_prayer, Jun 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Who cares? :roll:

We all know that he was just an Offaly hurler who got lucky!
  2. For the next Shrek film?
  3. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Who cares, the fat scouse chav!!
  4. Who cares, surely there are another 10 players on the pitch, surly missing him won't make that much of a difference? He is coming to be the football equivalent of Johnny Wilkinson!!!
  5. You forgot the choice of "Who gives a flying fcuk?"
  6. Rooney wont be fit but theyll force him onto the pitch anyway. Just like beckham in the last world cup, One player does not a winning squad make
  7. sven isnt stupid. i reckon he will save rooney for the important matches after the group stages, to give him maximun time to recover.
  8. The press are making a meal of it. If he's not fit, Sven won't play him. You're right though, it takes more than one player to make a team.
  9. I'm not saying its a one man team, but it would be nice to have one the worlds best strikers for the world cup....
  10. I don't think Sven or any of the English management read ARRSE. Have you tried phoning them?
  11. Yeah, went to answer phone.
  12. Did you ask your mum's permission to use the phone?
  13. As one of the guys said to me last night, I didn't realise Team was spelt TEROONEYAM

(Obviously better said than typed!!)