Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will my (23F) relationship survive RMAS and royal engineers?

I was schooled at a far superior establishment in Canterbury throughout the ‘70s. When playing the Dukies our line-out calls were always sheep related and the eight-man shove was a loud Baaaa Happy days.

Kings?

Poofs...

We would have been at our various schools at around the same time.

I was at DYRMS 73-80

Kings?

Poofs...

We would have been at our various schools at around the same time.

I was at DYRMS 73-80
Not Kings - as you say, poofs!
1970-1980.

What you public schoolboys got up to in the old days eh! I knew you all liked a bit of buggery with your rugger, but Sheep?

The sheep slurs are a wicked calumny put about primarily by the boys of Dover Grammar because we were up on that hill surrounded by fields. Inspired by jealousy because we had form for poaching their girls.

In the spirit of full disclosure: We did, however, have two teachers removed for noncery in my time there, and a very salacious cottaging incident alleged to involve the son of a famous RSM, but I’ll not name him on here.

Roger Manwoods then...

King’s walts :)
Manwood’s is/was in Sandwich! Crap match teas; not an accusation one could level at the Dukies - always got a cracking feed there. Funny what sticks in the mind after over forty years have gone by......

Truxx

LE
Did they ever have a quick one? It’s not like they ever delivered anything quickly.....
Well funny you should say that

It was "Wait for the Wagon"

Originally suggested by some spear chucking clever dick as what he considered to be a hilarious take on life the universe and everything. So much so that the corps adopted it full time

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Well funny you should say that

It was "Wait for the Wagon"

Originally suggested by some spear chucking clever dick as what he considered to be a hilarious take on life the universe and everything. So much so that the corps adopted it full time

We stole our quick march from the revolutionary French - the first half.

Latest Threads