Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will my (23F) relationship survive RMAS and royal engineers?

Two things:
1. What does 23F mean? (Other than extraordinarily large feet).
2. You’ll meet a handsome young Infantry Officer, go weak at the klopper and hey presto, the pasty faced civvy is toast!
Other than that, good luck

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Two things:
2. You’ll meet a handsome young Infantry Officer, go weak at the klopper and hey presto, the pasty faced civvy is toast!

Assuming not a wah, a 23 year old female.

Truxx

LE
Not from that school on the moors where Will Carling came from?
Checked my photos I was 7pl Burma, and no we didn't get the Sovereigns Platoon we were in the top couple. Think Normandy got it, but it was a long time ago!
Right then I can talk about it. Two platoons were in the running, one (ours) with a para boss, the other had a RM pl comd. It was a real grudge match on the bootys part whilst our man was a bit more circumspect. They were out every hour that God gave and a few he didn't doing something or other disgustingly physical, whereas our man whilst very demanding on the running and jumping front was a bit more of an all- rounder and a terrific role model who truly was a natural in the leadership stakes. The net result was that we had a brilliant time and did really well at a fraction of the effort.

I take it you remember those two birds on the Sovereigns parade? My platoon. Commissioning for us was close run thing.....

Truxx

LE
Two things:
More likely a loggie. They bag the handsome ones. It used to be the RCT but then they decided to let riff raff in

RTU'd

Old-Salt
At RMAS you will meet The Hon Tarquin Frobisher Pit Exmoor on your course.
Fall madly in love with him & his families 700 acres in the West Country & Mews in Belgravia.
The classic sports cars and ponies kept in Richmond Park.
You will after a few years sire him with many children?

Why keep old boyfriend when a debutante like you can have it all.
A photo would help to see which regiment you will be best at?

I arrived at Sandhurst in September 1976 complete with a newly formed relationship with a trainee nurse from Carlisle.

We are still together 44 years later.
44 years last week as well. Whole of Life seems to mean it.
I've not had as peep about Parole yet....you?

Fall madly in love with him & his families 700 acres in the West Country & Mews in Belgravia.

I’m pretty sure she will be sired by him, I don’t think a she sires anything.

MoleBath

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I’m starting sandhurst September ‘21 (hopefully) but wondering how relationships tend to work? My boyfriend is supportive and we’ve been together 8 years and done long distance through uni but have just moved in together this year. We were planning on buying a house (he has a job in London, in defence sector) next year but I‘m not sure how much ill be away or traveling over the next few years and wanted general advice or other people’s experiences on if and how relationships last through training and the following years. I’m planning on joining Royal Engineers if that makes a difference to time away?
The good news , all this sort of stuff is now illegal foe HM Forces

1603121378717.png

The thing is she still gives me butterflies so I stick with the old trout.
Good man.
Clearly years of intense servicing & high maintenance has resulted in both chassis & coachwork being kept in largely the original performance delivery status :oops:

HPpenguin

Swinger

That seems to be a reoccurring request...:)

that’s quite a name, so made up it doesn’t even sound made up anymore. Is that really the type of guys there?

Latest Threads