Will I get rejected?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouiseD

Swinger
Hi, I have used this site before and it didn't go so well. I would just like if I had a fresh start. Thank you.

So my asthma has been marked as resolved by my nurse in my GP, however the last time I was prescribed an inhaler was October 2017. Anyway I applied to get into AFC Harrogate because there is no harm in trying. And surprisingly I was called into a briefing next Thursday, i am just wondering if anyone on here knows what I should be expecting.

Like if I will get rejected at the briefing or if I will get rejected after the assessment course. Or If i won't be rejected at all. Thank you for taking the time to reply.!

Does this mean you will start sending me whining PMs again?

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Hi, I have used this site before and it didn't go so well. I would just like if I had a fresh start. Thank you.

So my asthma has been marked as resolved by my nurse in my GP, however the last time I was prescribed an inhaler was October 2017. Anyway I applied to get into AFC Harrogate because there is no harm in trying. And surprisingly I was called into a briefing next Thursday, i am just wondering if anyone on here knows what I should be expecting.

Like if I will get rejected at the briefing or if I will get rejected after the assessment course. Or If i won't be rejected at all. Thank you for taking the time to reply.!
Vanilla answer is you'll never know until you try but hugely out of date answer is it used to be a four year deferral from the last instance of inhaler prescription (whether you used it or not).

"Let's waste our time and invite her in just to reject her".

That does not happen, so you have a chance. Just don't go on about your asthma.

The_Duke

LE
Perhaps this time round you could look at, and use, the sticky thread clearly marked “all medical chat in here. Please don’t start a new one...”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads