Will I fail the medical?

Hello all, I'm 17 and interested in joining the army once I've done my A-Levels. Only thing is, I have moderate acne on my face, none on my back or shoulders, just the face.

Will this prevent me from getting in? If so, I shall be royally pissed off.

Thanks,

Floyd.

If you do get in, you will be restricted to 'Grab A Granny' or the five
fingered Widow, 'coz no Girlie will give you the time of day, mind you
there could well be another spotty ugly twat in your Unit, then you
will have some competition for the Grannies....Simples!

Perhaps, but when someone makes such an idiotic statement I have to take action.

I agree you must take action - Someone so stupid as to ask a question "Will I fail the medical?
Hello all, I'm 17 and interested in joining the army once I've done my A-Levels. Only thing is, I have moderate acne on my face, none on my back or shoulders, just the face. Will this prevent me from getting in? If so, I shall be royally pissed off. Thanks",
The action you should take is to cut off your head...firstly it will solve your acne problem....secondly it will stop you having children god spare us...carry on old chap....

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I agree you must take action - Someone so stupid as to ask a question "Will I fail the medical?
Hello all, I'm 17 and interested in joining the army once I've done my A-Levels. Only thing is, I have moderate acne on my face, none on my back or shoulders, just the face. Will this prevent me from getting in? If so, I shall be royally pissed off. Thanks",
The action you should take is to cut off your head...firstly it will solve your acne problem....secondly it will stop you having children god spare us...carry on old chap....
Stop it as he's a little cross chops already and he'll hunt you down and drown you in pus. If he'd only used good old fashioned soap and water...