Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently got rejected from the army, for a few things actually.
First being a past of anxiety and low mood. Now this one I feel I could possible appeal and be successful as it has been over 2 years and I’m sure if I reapplied in a few years it would be okay

but one of the big ones I got rejected for was behcets. Behcets is a rare condition which is classed as auto immune and this is what they said

Candidates with other immune system conditions that makes the candidate more vulnerable to developing infections are graded P8 due to the risks of worldwide deployed service'.

Does this mean I’ll never be able to join? Even though I havent suffered with my “auto immune” condition in years, have never needed any medical treatment? It’s really upset me that even though I’m perfectly healthy, go on regular runs, the gym, on my feet all day at work. That they still think I’m unfit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads