Will.I.am(some septic songter) needs new glasses

Looks like the bastard love child of the Batmobile and a 2CV ("Nuclear power? No thanks!" I swear they must have applied those stickers in the factory, because I never saw a 2CV without one).

Looks like the bastard love child of the Batmobile and a 2CV ("Nuclear power? No thanks!" I swear they must have applied those stickers in the factory, because I never saw a 2CV without one).
Mine didn't

Will.I.am.
What.a.plonker. If I hear that God awful duo with Britney one more time in the gym, I'm going to throw some weights through the TV screens. Talentless wanker and yes, I'm jealous as hell (not of the car, obviously, but his money and totty).

Will.I.am.
What.a.plonker. If I hear that God awful duo with Britney one more time in the gym, I'm going to throw some weights through the TV screens. Talentless wanker and yes, I'm jealous as hell (not of the car, obviously, but his money and totty).
Bit harsh although all his best stuff as been with the BEP. comes across in interview as a genuinely nice and well educated guy. With lots of money, totty and a shit taste in motors.

Kev.I.n

Best I not follow K13 example

DI. Ngerr could get me into trouble

Who the f**k would want to drive a plug ugly car like that........ must go with his Dangly bits........... all plastic, no furcoat and all nickers...

I know.... hat, coat, gloves.... zimmer frame.....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Capt Cheeky The Intelligence Cell 3
Porridge_gun Aviation 8
G The Intelligence Cell 6