Will have sex for cash

After some reflection I have come to the decision that I am unlikely to ever to get laid again. To this end I am prepared to put out for cash to any Rhine stone cowboy out there who fancies a shot at my hairy hoop. PM me if you want to hang out the back of me for a bit, will travel to your location or we can meet in a public toilet near kings cross I just love role play. Prices vary but if you scrub up ok i will give you a shiny fiver and directions to the best STD clinic in England for your trouble.

32 people have read this and not one of you faggots has the balls for some slug lovin

I think you need to post a pricelist so people can judge whether they can afford it :lol: :wink:

Ozgerbobble said:
I think you need to post a pricelist so people can judge whether they can afford it :lol: :wink:
No No - I actually pay you.

ducati916 said:
and is the STD clinic private, you paying that as well :lol:
Its one of Labour's new NHS incentives. Thats why I am voting for Tony.

Wow, Dale - you really seem desperate!

Despite the offer of money for the services of Little Stoat, I shall have to respectfully decline, unless the amount of money offered is greater than the ensuing divorce settlement :twisted:

After some reflection I have come to the decision that I am unlikely to ever to get laid again.
I think that might be true Dale.

But if you are willing to negotiate my travel expenses, then maybe. I will PM you my address, you just send the cash, euro's or stirling.

I am afraid that I am spoken for Slugetta, but I have a very eligible friend called Ray. He has boyish good looks and smooth thighs, and he is phenominally well-hung. ( I would :wink: ). I am pleased to act as his Righteous Daddy Pimp, and will act as your procurer in this matter. PM me for a piece of his ass...

Send ray my way i will breack the little school boy in tell him if he pays cash i will even scrub my fanny

papa you are like funny but not

X-Inf

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Dale the snail said:
Send ray my way i will break the little school boy in tell him if he pays cash i will even scrub my fanny
So it has gone from you offering to pay to charging. Sure you are not a New labour candidate? :wink:

sorry am so giddy at the idea of real sex with a consenting human adult that i forget what i promised have tucked 30 10p coins in my hoop pull them out with your teeth stud

As usual, the offer of the century has totally passed me by. This is what you get for being a devoted servant of the state, absolutely committed to the defence of the realm and definitely not playing on ARRSE at work.

Dale - this sounds great, but I can only 'perform' with 'Ride of the Valkyries' at full blast; dress state 3R (with bottle attached to drinking straw) and 10 other blokes making machine gun noises while we 'do it'.

Sound ok?? :D

(We'll need to find 10 strong-stomached (and ITD(A) 4 in-date) individuals to act as sound FX men - I wonder where we'll find them.....)

Dale the snail said:
After some reflection I have come to the decision that I am unlikely to ever to get laid again. To this end I am prepared to put out for cash to any Rhine stone cowboy out there who fancies a shot at my hairy hoop. PM me if you want to hang out the back of me for a bit, will travel to your location or we can meet in a public toilet near kings cross I just love role play. Prices vary but if you scrub up ok i will give you a shiny fiver and directions to the best STD clinic in England for your trouble.
I hate to see anyone go without dale, and if your prepared to pay me for what is sure to be a medocre shag i'm game. I'm handy for the M4

Boney

Dale the snail said:
You do yourself an injustice.you look perfectly acceptable/desirable to the average desperate male with low standards(unless you're using a body double in the gallery pics).Unless the stories of body odour that would knock a buzzard off a sh1twagon are true...................................

Don't give up hope and if you do there's always St Dunstans :lol:

Dale the snail said:
sorry am so giddy at the idea of real sex with a consenting human adult that i forget what i promised have tucked 30 10p coins in my hoop pull them out with your teeth stud
Is that like the chocolate money I used to get for Xmas when i was a kid 8O

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L The Intelligence Cell 79
woopert Current Affairs, News and Analysis 0
O The Intelligence Cell 44