Will have sex for cash

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Dale the snail, Feb 16, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After some reflection I have come to the decision that I am unlikely to ever to get laid again. To this end I am prepared to put out for cash to any Rhine stone cowboy out there who fancies a shot at my hairy hoop. PM me if you want to hang out the back of me for a bit, will travel to your location or we can meet in a public toilet near kings cross I just love role play. Prices vary but if you scrub up ok i will give you a shiny fiver and directions to the best STD clinic in England for your trouble.
  2. 32 people have read this and not one of you faggots has the balls for some slug lovin
  3. I think you need to post a pricelist so people can judge whether they can afford it :lol: :wink:
  4. and will you pay the travel costs :lol:
  5. No No - I actually pay you.
  6. and is the STD clinic private, you paying that as well :lol:
  7. Its one of Labour's new NHS incentives. Thats why I am voting for Tony.
  8. Wow, Dale - you really seem desperate!

Despite the offer of money for the services of Little Stoat, I shall have to respectfully decline, unless the amount of money offered is greater than the ensuing divorce settlement :twisted:
  9. I think that might be true Dale.

But if you are willing to negotiate my travel expenses, then maybe. I will PM you my address, you just send the cash, euro's or stirling.
  10. I am afraid that I am spoken for Slugetta, but I have a very eligible friend called Ray. He has boyish good looks and smooth thighs, and he is phenominally well-hung. ( I would :wink: ). I am pleased to act as his Righteous Daddy Pimp, and will act as your procurer in this matter. PM me for a piece of his ass...
  11. Send ray my way i will breack the little school boy in tell him if he pays cash i will even scrub my fanny
  12. Dirt_Diver

Dirt_Diver LE Moderator

wire brush and bleach job?
  13. papa you are like funny but not
  14. X-Inf

X-Inf War Hero Book Reviewer

So it has gone from you offering to pay to charging. Sure you are not a New labour candidate? :wink:
  15. whats access like ?

is it healed over?

will i have to pick the scab off it?