Will Gordon Browns Run Of Good Luck Continue? Whats Next?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by ita-al, Mar 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Will his good luck continue?

Foot and Mouth.
    Floods.
    Blizzards.
    Collapse of the Banking System.
    Recession.
    Depression.
    Northern Ireland back to the bad old days but with fewer soldiers.

What's going to be next?

Argentinians Invade the Falklands and Spain captures Gibraltar?
    Tony Bliar asks him to apologize for screwing up the country?

2. Don't forget the mass exodus of eastern European immigrants, due to our living conditions not being up to scratch. :D

3. No, because I'm going to shoot him tomorrow.

Book depositry, 6th floor.

MDN will be on the Grassy Knoll.

Flash standing by behind the motorcade.

Hang on, is that the doorbell I can hear, who the fcuk are SO19.....................

4. Poor sausages. They'll be back. They all have foreign exchange mortgages which need paying. And sadly they are the only ones in this country willing to do the low paid work our firms need.

5. Even every sporting team he meets and greets crashes and burns. Remember the signing of the mini outside number10? Next day BMW announced job cuts on the Mini production line. Pricelass :roll:

6. SO19 can go to NI for all I care. They seem to have no problem killing people and getting off Scot free. Unfortunately not the same luxury afforded to soldiers over there.

7. ill supply the getaway car and blue badge when thay stop us ill claim spaka discrimination we could make millions.

8. I can't wait for Tony Bliar to start preaching to Brown. I think his fabled anger problems may become more public.

9. “Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action.”

Gordon Brown's destruction of the country cannot all be luck; it must have been planned.

10. new world order neocons or some sort of mason plot or just plain bad managment

11. What :? Bring the country to its knees? But he is our savior. Surely not.

12. Have they come to help you with your plan?

13. Reminds me of the old film,The Medusa Touch, starring Richard Burton...

"I am the man with the power to create catastrophy...I have a gift for disastor." 8O :twisted:

I reckon the next big "event" will be a CBRN attack in London... :twisted:

14. G20 on 1 April. Broon will revoke Tony's standing orders and grant diplomatic immunity to Obama's Secret Service bodyguards. No request is too much for a fellow 'saviour of the world'.

2 April. The entire Labour party, Lords, MPs, councillors and rent boys, descends on the G20 summit.

When the Messiah, err I mean the President, arrives, they start behaving like adolescent girls at a Donny Osmond concert in 1974. The crowd starts getting out of control in their desperate effort to touch the hem of the anointed one.

Suddenly, the Secret Service leap into action. A man is approaching the President with a pair of scissors. In what will become known as the Docklands Massacre, the Secret Service gun down the entire Parliamentary Labour Party as well as many innocent rent boys.

Too late, they realise that the bloke with the scissors was Gordon attempting to secure a lock of his hero's hair to go with the pubes he scraped off a bar of soap in the Oval Office presidential shower room.

Or, alternatively ...

You saw what happened when Mr Brown went to Washington. Stand by for some world class humiliation next month as our Aspergerish PM fails utterly to understand the contempt in which he is held by other world leaders. I read that the Americans won't even take phone calls from Gordon.

15. Please I wish you wouldn't stoke my fantasies like that, it's really not fair to conjure up such wonderful images!