Will Ferrell...

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by BoomShackerLacker, Aug 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. On More 4 now... BRILLIANT! ... You're Welcome America: A Final Night with George W Bush
  2. He's a cnut. He is the person who sums up american comedy. All of his films are "look at me i'm shouting, how very funny". I watched the beginning of the program and all I saw was a bad impression of bush and a load of thick yanks laughing at what ever he says.
  3. 8O
  4. true he is a shouty actor but he is top of his game and generallyy funny as hell when your wanting a good sihts and giggles film
  5. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

Not quite sure what he's done to deserve this.

I think Anchorman is one of the funniest things I've watched. Will himself comes across as very intelligent and whilst his characters do shout, that's American humour at the moment.

Having an issue with it is as stupid as a yank having an issue with British humour for being too dry. It is what it is. It doesn't make it wrong, just different and that's because of the audience as much as the comedian.
  6. Comedy is by its nature subjective whats funny to one is'nt to another, does'nt make it good or bad just different to each person...I'm sure there were people who used to find 'Hale & Pace"( remember them ) hilarious while I just thought they were a pair of unfunny c*nts.