Will Dominic Cummings be needing a new job soon?

Should Dominic Cummings resign over this scandal and violation of blatant lockdown advice?

• Yes

Votes: 41 20.3%
  • No

Votes: 117 57.9%
  • Divided

Votes: 8 4.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 36 17.8%

• Total voters
SWMBO has just asked me what I was doing outside DC's house. She says if it wasn't for the fact that I'm sitting a couple of feet from her, that's me out there in the road. So a retired geography teacher thinks he can give a positive ID on a stranger.......

NSP

LE
If he turns out to have gone to Durham twice, would you at least agree that he is a hypocrite? Or are you happy that those who write the rules, shouldn't have to bother following them?
Did Cummings write the regulations or did a civil serpent with the requisite training and experience in drafting legislation write them, referring to the advice and guidance of the SAGE, the CMO and the CSA...?

NSP

LE
I predict this will be ongoing for a number of days
I hope not - there are more important things to worry about, such as further reduction in new cases and pulling the economy out of the shitter before everyone is on the dole and we enter a prolonged depression.

I hear that Hertz went to the wall during the night - and they are a very big employer internationally.

I predict this will be ongoing for a number of days and the implications of PM Boris' decision whether or not to sack Cunnings will have a large if not decisive influence in the next general election.
I think I’d rather trust the Sandhurst Soup Server’s political forecasts* than yours based on that pile of festering shite.

The media had Johnson punching the daylights out of his live-in lover / mother To be of his child but a week later he won an eighty seat majority yet you think this will live on in the minds of an outraged electorate for 4½ years... ?

The reality is of course that they’ll have entirely forgotten it within 4½ hours of the media moving on to it’s next cause célèbre. The collective political memory really isn’t known for its longevity.

*possibly the worst ever political forecaster in the history of political forecasting

NSP

LE
So a retired geography teacher thinks he can give a positive ID on a stranger.......
Another one? At this rate he'll have been clocked by teachers from every part of the curriculum!

..............I hear that Hertz went to the wall during the night - and they are a very big employer internationally.
Apparently only in the US. They have filed for Chapter 11 protection. According to Auntie BBC, their operations in Europe, Australia and new Zealand are not affected.

Last edited:

corby

Old-Salt
I hear that Hertz went to the wall during the night - and they are a very big employer internationally.
I think it's part of the American set up that's announced its buckling under. Although not fully tickety boo, I believe Europe and AUS are still trading and hiring cars.

Sorry, beaten by @baldbof

Apparently only in the US. They have filed for Chapter 11 protection. According to Auntie BBC, their operations in Europe, Australia nad new Zealand are not affected.
It's still going to hertz their image though

So a retired geography teacher thinks he can give a positive ID on a stranger.......
Chemistry teacher and not just any old retired 70 year old chemistry teacher. No sir, not just any old retired 70 year old retired chemistry teacher at all.

This one comes fitted for and with a photographic memory and a notebook and pencil.. Makes all the difference you know.

Last edited:
To be brutally and honestly frank. I don't care. I don't give a f**k if he drove up to Durham once, twice or a thousand times. This whole non story is being whipped up by people who largely couldn't give a f**k when it was revealed mostly white girls were being abused by mostly Asian males and predominately Labour Councils were actively ignoring or conniving with the local police to cover up the story.

I can't think of more than 2 or 3 politicians and their entourage of moronic advisers who aren't corrupt thieving scum who should be hung from lamp posts.

To be brutally and honestly frank. I don't care. I don't give a f**k if he drove up to Durham once, twice or a thousand times. This whole non story is being whipped up by people who largely couldn't give a f**k when it was revealed mostly white girls were being abused by mostly Asian males and predominately Labour Councils were actively ignoring or conniving with the local police to cover up the story.

I can't think of more than 2 or 3 politicians and their entourage of moronic advisers who aren't corrupt thieving scum who should be hung from lamp posts.
You don't care, but alot of the largely ignorant UK genpop (voter base?) do... they don't care to share the same wisdom/perception/insight as the denizensof ARRSE...

SWMBO has just asked me what I was doing outside DC's house. She says if it wasn't for the fact that I'm sitting a couple of feet from her, that's me out there in the road. So a retired geography teacher thinks he can give a positive ID on a stranger.......
Perhaps he confused him for Benedict Cumberbatch

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Durham Police have just shit down the media with an adjusted statement.

BBC are busy trying to spin this to continue to make Cummings look like the worst criminal since Aadolf H.

This game of watching the media start to regain their moral high ground, which they never had anyway, but they are squirming nicely. The worms are on the hook.

NSP

LE
Apparently only in the US. They have filed for Chapter 11 protection. According to Auntie BBC, their operations in Europe, Australia nad new Zealand are not affected.
I think it's part of the American set up that's announced its buckling under. Although not fully tickety boo, I believe Europe and AUS are still trading and hiring cars.

Sorry, beaten by @baldbof
I see - however, the 12000 jobs they've shed and the 4000 they've furloughed are reported as "worldwide," not "US."

There's a classic non sequitur; a car crash of a conflation of unrelated issues.

He's certainly banging on... I'll bet the cameraman is getting twitchy about his camera battery.

Latest Threads