Will Dominic Cummings be needing a new job soon?

Should Dominic Cummings resign over this scandal and violation of blatant lockdown advice?

• Yes

Votes: 52 21.7%
  • No

Votes: 124 51.7%
  • Divided

Votes: 8 3.3%
  • Don't care

Votes: 56 23.3%

• Total voters
Dom said stuff, apparently, we now HAVE to believe because, umm err Boris grrr and such
....the very same Cummings who was vilified by the press for being naughty and was supported by BJ (grrr etc) is now their poster boy. What an utter cnut

Dom said stuff, apparently, we now HAVE to believe because, umm err Boris grrr and such

PRIME MINISTER Boris Johnson has backed his top aide Dominic Cummings over allegations he breached lockdown restrictions, saying: “He has acted responsibly, legally and with integrity”.

I bet he doesn’t think that now.

No reason to doubt what Cummings has published, no attempt at refuting the matter by Bozo.

....the very same Cummings who was vilified by the press for being naughty and was supported by BJ (grrr etc) is now their poster boy. What an utter cnut

That argument obviously works in reverse.

Truxx

LE
I've been out and about today, picking up that DC has released some messages containing rude words...
Can someone summarise please?
Dom apparently said Handcock was a bit of a biff.

Causing my lefty facebook crowd to reluctantly conclude that for once Boris was telling the truth.

Oh and that Dom is a cnut.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
PRIME MINISTER Boris Johnson has backed his top aide Dominic Cummings over allegations he breached lockdown restrictions, saying: “He has acted responsibly, legally and with integrity”.

I bet he doesn’t think that now.

No reason to doubt what Cummings has published, no attempt at refuting the matter by Bozo.
Just like the evidence Dom was going to hand over eh? You were telling us all about that too I recall, a bit awkward really eh?

Just like the evidence Dom was going to hand over eh? You were telling us all about that too I recall, a bit awkward really eh?

I think we are just beginning to see that corroborating evidence for his oral evidence.

Not awkward at all. Cummings stated that Hancock was incompetent and should have been sacked numerous times, he then produces messages to show that Bozo thought Hancock was ******* hopeless and that he considered sacking him for Gove to replace him. Sounds like pretty damning corroboration to me.

All of which is not denied by Bozo.

Stay tuned, I predict more to come.

Bozo wouldn’t talk about anything classified or subject to The OSA on WhatsApp would he?

Well no.

Sensible people would do that via Signal.

Incidentally, all these apps and the encryption they rely on will be impacted by the new "OnLine Safey Bill"

So, obviously our dear leaders need their non-public issue encrypted message apps. You the public do not.

Erm. Would that be hypocrisy? Why yes, I think it just might be.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I think we are just beginning to see that corroborating evidence for his oral evidence.

Not awkward at all. Cummings stated that Hancock was incompetent and should have been sacked numerous times, he then produces messages to show that Bozo thought Hancock was ******* hopeless and that he considered sacking him for Gove to replace him. Sounds like pretty damning corroboration to me.

All of which is not denied by Bozo.

Stay tuned, I predict more to come.
Odd he didn't give it over like he said he was going to eh? Still Boris grr eh. It's almost like some other people, he tells lies really.

Odd he didn't give it over like he said he was going to eh? Still Boris grr eh. It's almost like some other people, he tells lies really.

He is a manipulative shyster who suckered Bozo in, he is now monetising his revenge for his own and others entertainment

Lie down with jackals and expect to catch fleas and get bitten.

Stay tuned, the worst I can think for Bozo is messages between the 2 of them conspiring over Barnard Castle PR. That could break through if people feel they were mugged off.

You don’t play your best hand first.

The very same Cummings who was supported by the press and absolved of being naughty and was supported by Bozo is now their demon. What an utter ****.

The very same Cummings who was supported by the press and absolved of being naughty and was supported by Bozo is now their demon. What an utter ****.
I do believe it was the other way round, Cummings was vilified by the press for his trip home not supported.

I think this could be the start of an extended drip, drip, drip of damaging revelations about Bozo and Co, possibly culminating in a crescendo.

If a thicko like me can design interview stategies to afford a suspect an opportunity to lie on tape, I am sure the Mekon on his throne of data can.

Latest Threads