Will Dominic Cummings be needing a new job soon?

Should Dominic Cummings resign over this scandal and violation of blatant lockdown advice?

• Yes

Votes: 51 21.8%
  • No

Votes: 125 53.4%
  • Divided

Votes: 8 3.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 50 21.4%

• Total voters
I’m amusing myself by reading some of the early posts in this thread. I wonder how many of those have changed their opinion now.

Turns out, he wasn’t that good at “serving the dish that is best served cold.”

Aged well?

Yep. Lot’s of this.

hmmm….

Who’s demonising him now?

Seems to be.

Nailed it.

I’m amusing myself by reading some of the early posts in this thread. I wonder how many of those have changed their opinion now.

Turns out, he wasn’t that good at “serving the dish that is best served cold.”

Aged well?

Yep. Lot’s of this.

hmmm….

Who’s demonising him now?

Seems to be.

Not at all. Dom was the brains behind vote leave and for that I'll always be grateful to the bloke.

He's fallen out with BoJo and tried to stick the knife in; it's no big deal and the Tories are still smashing it in the polls.

What's the problem here?

I recall last year about April / May there was story in the news media about Boris going to sack Hancock (Health Secretary) who pleaded to keep his job

The Sunday tabloids will have a field day at the weekend

I don't think that this is the end of the saga

Archie
And that story was briefed by one Dominic Cummings…. so the tabloids didn’t have a field day with it.

So the 'evidence' does exist?

I'm sure that the Select Committee will be on the edge of their seats, eager to view same.
They won't see it unless they subscribe.

Dom doesn't do Parliament or any of that tedious democracy shit.

After all, he was in found in contempt of Parliament in 2019 after refusing to give evidence in regard of... Fake news.

Looks like Dom is going subscription only.

Brexiteers can thrap off if they pay for access to OnlyDom.

Be very careful searching for "OnlyDom". That could lead to some explaining on your device history...

Still being found in contempt was no problem to being a Chief Advisor to the PM and DV Vetted was it?

Rules. For the little people.

So the 'evidence' does exist?

I'm sure that the Select Committee will be on the edge of their seats, eager to view same.

Well, I will be chuckling.

Evidence doesn't exist = charlatan.

Evidence does exist = Dom gets nicked under OSA for retaining material he was privvy to by his being an HM Govt employee and unlawfully retained after his services were dispensed with.

Go to jail....
iu

Grounds 1 and 2 suggest otherwise
Grounds 3 suggests that even if you do allow single tender action, you just don't quietly give it to the besties of the PMs pet unaccountable weasel, because it might, quite rightly, raise suspicions of corruption.
Easy.