Will Dominic Cummings be needing a new job soon?

Should Dominic Cummings resign over this scandal and violation of blatant lockdown advice?

• Yes

Votes: 37 20.1%
  • No

Votes: 105 57.1%
  • Divided

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • Don't care

Votes: 34 18.5%

• Total voters

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Well Tony Blair has a few things to say about him... our former great PM

View attachment 476188

Tony Blair: Dangerous Dominic Cummings is a quasi-anarchist off the leash

"Dominic Cummings is “dangerous” and “off the leash”, Tony Blair warned.

In an outspoken attack on the Prime Minister’s senior adviser, right, he said: “What we have got to understand about the Tories is that they’ve been taken over by a gang of adventurers.

“These guys, like this guy Cummings, I mean, I don’t know him, he’s a smart guy no doubt, but he’s a quasi-anarchist — he wants to blow the system up. These people… always think that out of all that chaos, then anarchy, you get a new dawn.

“Well, you might just get chaos, so they’re dangerous people, irresponsible people.”
Adventurers? Hello pot this is kettle, over.

tgo

War Hero
This is just people seeing probably the only possibility of getting him out. He scares them in the CS. They will push it to the limit then a little more, I don't know if he will hang on or not, but I think he needs to.

Mr_Relaxed

War Hero

View attachment 476188

In an outspoken attack on the Prime Minister’s senior adviser, right, he said: “What we have got to understand about the Tories is that they’ve been taken over by a gang of adventurers.

“These guys, like this guy Cummings, I mean, I don’t know him, he’s a smart guy no doubt, but he’s a quasi-anarchist — he wants to blow the system up. These people… always think that out of all that chaos, then anarchy, you get a new dawn.

“Well, you might just get chaos, so they’re dangerous people, irresponsible people.”
All this from the bloke who hired Campbell, Mandelson and decided to actually lie to Parliament?

I would safely say, at least 90% if the population have broken the lockdown rules in some way, shape or form. Even if it is nipping out for something that isn’t essential.

This is about Brexit, and politics - nothing else, and our left wing media Tory bashing.

Oh, and @chuggafugga being a permasending bellend.

I rather looking forward to when this all blows over, DC is still in post & he serves that dish that is best served cold.....

if this is his enemies in the MSM/left/remainer attempt to oust him, it is weak & May well come back to bite them hard.....

I do hope so.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I rather looking forward to when this all blows over, DC is still in post & he serves that dish that is best served cold.....

if this is his enemies in the MSM/left/remainer attempt to oust him, it is weak & May well come back to bite them hard.....

I do hope so.
Lord Hall, Big Kahuna at the BBC said yesterday that the BBC Charter is not up for renewal until 2027 - he might just be in for a wee shock!

How many times do we need you to ask "How many threads do we need?" ;)

Remember, I'm in front of you in the promotion queue! :)
Doesn't matter as I got a Spec Rec last year.

happyuk

War Hero
He's being whipped with a very slender twig by those that detest him.

If this is grounds for dismissal, then many politicians need to have a very hard look at themselves, their behaviour and the behaviour of their followers.

Let's not even mention the media who have proven themselves to be bottom feeding scum at best.

No particular love for the guy but this is pathetic.
As Dennis Healey once said it was like being savaged by a dead sheep.

NSP

LE

View attachment 476188

This from a man who employed Alastair Campbell as an attack dog!

View attachment 476188

1m9ffv.jpg

BBC radio news telling me that “16 Tory MP’s” have joined calls for Cummings to be sacked.
I await the list of names with some interest.

StormsInAfrica

Old-Salt

View attachment 476188

I'll take an unleashed quasi-anarchist over an unleashed Catholic mass murderer anyday.

All this from the bloke who hired Campbell, Mandelson and decided to actually lie to Parliament?
Be fair using some American students thesis as the justification for going to war, and the 'proof' of the 45 minutes claim is hardly in the same league as visiting your relatives

Lying to parliament that's just the norm, visiting your relatives in lock down you're veering into burn the witch territory

Latest Threads