Will Dominic Cummings be needing a new job soon?

Should Dominic Cummings resign over this scandal and violation of blatant lockdown advice?

• Yes

Votes: 41 20.3%
  • No

Votes: 117 57.9%
  • Divided

Votes: 8 4.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 36 17.8%

• Total voters
And the Mirror, the Independent..
I fail to see your point.

The Lancet isn't a Tory Government supporting magazine because it would be utterly useless as a medical research journal if it was.

If it WAS a Tory supporting medical research journal and suppressed a piece of medical research that embarrassed the Government, I would call that censorship and unethical.
Is that what you want?
The editor of the Lancet (Richard Horton) has become rather left leaning over the last few years and has produced a number of editorial pieces critical of the government’s response that bear remarkable similarities to criticisms levelled by Labour, some of which bear little resemblance to reality.

It’s not what it was as a journal sadly.

Chef

LE
Since half of parliament plus the architect of the lock down, Prof Ferguson, were all happy to break the lock down when it suited them I'd say Cummings was fairly far down the list of reasons. Guido says 7% were influenced by him. Sounds about right. As far as 'The Lancet' goes it is a fairly erudite publication but still the in house mag of the BMA the Doctor's trade union.

Dread

LE
Clare Edwards, the blart making the latest whinge about Cummings is funnily enough, a lefty Europhile and a member of the following Facebook groups:
North East for Europe
Grannies for Europe
Durham for Europe
NHS for a People's Vote

and of course follows and 'likes' Sadiq Khan.

Why am I not surprised?

Hopefully the police will now charge her with wasting police time and attempting to pervert the course of justice.

Clare Edwards, the blart making the latest whinge about Cummings is funnily enough, a lefty Europhile and a member of the following Facebook groups:
North East for Europe
Grannies for Europe
Durham for Europe
NHS for a People's Vote

and of course follows and 'likes' Sadiq Khan.

Why am I not surprised?

Hopefully the police will now charge her with wasting police time and attempting to pervert the course of justice.
Models itself on Emily Thornberry too, I see.
1596826719463.png

Funny how the people demonising him are the same goons that voted to remain and haven't shut it for the last 4 years of obfuscation, bile, anger and tears.
Their sleepless nights and anxiety attacks, give me wood.
Well, that probably confirmed a lot of suspicions.

I use it in normal parlance.
You should know by now that arrse often loses the first few typed letters every now and again for no reason.
No need to be embarrassed about your desire to blow BoJo, Fluffer.

JuniorBod

War Hero
Models itself on Emily Thornberry too, I see.
That's not very friendly is it?

Before the watershed, no NSFW warning....

While I agree it is approaching the critical mass of Lady Nugee, it is more reminiscent of the male rapist who put on slap, pretended to transition, got sent to a female prison and lo and behold sexually assaulted female prisoners because he was still a man...

JB