Will Dominic Cummings be needing a new job soon?

Should Dominic Cummings resign over this scandal and violation of blatant lockdown advice?

• Yes

Votes: 41 20.3%
  • No

Votes: 117 57.9%
  • Divided

Votes: 8 4.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 36 17.8%

• Total voters

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
your local lefty got his / er my copy of private eye today , theres a lot of Dominic content in it .
The funny thing for me was that it sort of felt like old news. Have I bin locked down too long ?
Idid think that he was too im[important to BIFFO to be let go of .

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
your local lefty got his / er my copy of private eye today , theres a lot of Dominic content in it .
The funny thing for me was that it sort of felt like old news. Have I bin locked down too long ?
Idid think that he was too im[important to BIFFO to be let go of .
It is old news, but news that the British media have no intention of letting go. They are not used to being snubbed by a PM like that - doesn't he know that he is supposed to follow their lead exactly?!!!

BTW, The Eye has been anti Boris for a while now as their editor - The Midget - is a huge fan of the EU and tries to pull down any Brexit support.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I doubt it, now that it's been discovered that his family allegedly converted a swimming pool into the accommodation that he stayed in, without planning permission. He is also allegedly the joint owner of this building, so is jointly liable.
He might not need a new job, thanks to whatever dirt it is he has on Shagger, but it looks like he may need to get involved in some demolition work.

Also, I don't think the issue is going away that easily. Even the Tory Pravda aren't letting it go.

A fifth of Britons are sticking to lockdown less than they were, with rule-breakers across the country citing Dominic Cummings as the reason they are leaving the house more, a poll has shown.

New data from YouGov shows that 21 per cent of Britons are breaking lockdown more than they were before, with a third of those relaxing their attitude naming Dominic Cummings as the reason.
Looks like you have been posting bollox

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
As soon as the restrictions were lifted and the sun shining then the mongs would have been out and about anyway. Cummings is just an excuse - they would have done it anyway.
I suspect you're probably right. Not the UK, but a not atypical parallel:

'Forget the coronavirus – there’s another far more insidious pandemic that has emerged from the darkness and taken a swift grip on Australia.

'It began festering in Victoria – namely Melbourne – several weeks ago but is rapidly spreading throughout the rest of the country, with recent examples of infection in Sydney and Brisbane. No community is safe. No public health measure seems robust enough to slow the spread. We are all at risk.

'It’s a pandemic of stupid.

'Common sense, reason, and a belief in what’s best for all of us, not just individual whims and wants, have been strangled by this relentless illness. Border jumpers. Anti-maskers and sovereign citizens. The ignorant and the uninformed. The misinformed. The selfish. The deeply complacent.

'There are multiple components to the make-up of this virus. Each on their own is dangerous enough in the right environment, but when combined, the risk posed to society is immense.'

c49837461c2912d1aec5a0e87c571718.jpg

Bondi Beach during the very first stage of restrictions on mass public gatherings. Picture: AAPSource:AAP

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

'Forget the coronavirus – there’s another far more insidious pandemic that has emerged from the darkness and taken a swift grip on Australia.

'It began festering in Victoria – namely Melbourne – several weeks ago but is rapidly spreading throughout the rest of the country, with recent examples of infection in Sydney and Brisbane. No community is safe. No public health measure seems robust enough to slow the spread. We are all at risk.

'Common sense, reason, and a belief in what’s best for all of us, not just individual whims and wants, have been strangled by this relentless illness. Border jumpers. Anti-maskers and sovereign citizens. The ignorant and the uninformed. The misinformed. The selfish. The deeply complacent.

'There are multiple components to the make-up of this virus. Each on their own is dangerous enough in the right environment, but when combined, the risk posed to society is immense.'

View attachment 495160
Bondi Beach during the very first stage of restrictions on mass public gatherings. Picture: AAPSource:AAP

Australia - the most underpopulated continent other than Arctic and Antarctic, with thousands of miles of coastline but they all have to go to Bondi! ;)

Australia - the most underpopulated continent other than Arctic and Antarctic, with thousands of miles of coastline but they all have to go to Bondi! ;)
Generally avoided by locals, 'cos it's overrun with British tourists.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Wont be too many of them now.

The Lancet is not exactly a Tory government supporting magazine and being reported in the Guardian just about sums it up.
And the Mirror, the Independent..
I fail to see your point.

The Lancet isn't a Tory Government supporting magazine because it would be utterly useless as a medical research journal if it was.

If it WAS a Tory supporting medical research journal and suppressed a piece of medical research that embarrassed the Government, I would call that censorship and unethical.
Is that what you want?

Last edited:
The Lancet is not exactly a Tory government supporting magazine and being reported in the Guardian just about sums it up.
And the Telegraph
And the Express
etc etc etc. But putting the Guardian link plays up to the Arrserati.

And the Mirror, the Independent..
I fail to see your point.

The Lancet isn't a Tory Government supporting magazine because it would be utterly useless as a medical research journal if it was.

If it WAS a Tory supporting medical research journal and suppressed a piece of medical research that embarrassed the Government, I would call that censorship and unethical.
Is that what you want?
It's all about Brexit. Have you not worked that out yet?

View attachment 495160

The author is a sufferer if he thinks this is something new, as his first sentence seems to suggest.

Latest Threads