Will Dominic Cummings be needing a new job soon?

Should Dominic Cummings resign over this scandal and violation of blatant lockdown advice?

• Yes

Votes: 37 20.1%
  • No

Votes: 105 57.1%
  • Divided

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • Don't care

Votes: 34 18.5%

• Total voters

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
your local lefty got his / er my copy of private eye today , theres a lot of Dominic content in it .
The funny thing for me was that it sort of felt like old news. Have I bin locked down too long ?
Idid think that he was too im[important to BIFFO to be let go of .

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
your local lefty got his / er my copy of private eye today , theres a lot of Dominic content in it .
The funny thing for me was that it sort of felt like old news. Have I bin locked down too long ?
Idid think that he was too im[important to BIFFO to be let go of .
It is old news, but news that the British media have no intention of letting go. They are not used to being snubbed by a PM like that - doesn't he know that he is supposed to follow their lead exactly?!!!

BTW, The Eye has been anti Boris for a while now as their editor - The Midget - is a huge fan of the EU and tries to pull down any Brexit support.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I doubt it, now that it's been discovered that his family allegedly converted a swimming pool into the accommodation that he stayed in, without planning permission. He is also allegedly the joint owner of this building, so is jointly liable.
He might not need a new job, thanks to whatever dirt it is he has on Shagger, but it looks like he may need to get involved in some demolition work.

Also, I don't think the issue is going away that easily. Even the Tory Pravda aren't letting it go.

A fifth of Britons are sticking to lockdown less than they were, with rule-breakers across the country citing Dominic Cummings as the reason they are leaving the house more, a poll has shown.

New data from YouGov shows that 21 per cent of Britons are breaking lockdown more than they were before, with a third of those relaxing their attitude naming Dominic Cummings as the reason.
Looks like you have been posting bollox

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Latest Threads