Will Dominic Cummings be needing a new job soon?

Should Dominic Cummings resign over this scandal and violation of blatant lockdown advice?

• Yes

Votes: 41 20.3%
  • No

Votes: 117 57.9%
  • Divided

Votes: 8 4.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 36 17.8%

• Total voters
As everyone is aware if they look at the news Mr. Dominic Cummings is in the spotlight in the media and not for the right reasons!

In case your wondering he is PM Johnsons senior adviser, so quite an important fellow I imagine but I forecast this won't be going away any time soon

Dominic Cummings acted 'responsibly and legally': Boris Johnson backs his top aide over lockdown trip

For all those needing the bare essentials on the scoop

All this whilst having Corona virus symptoms himself...

Some Tory MP's are grumblings and more dissent is growing, and the media is lapping this up, everyone loves a good scandal...

So the question remains... for Mr. Cummings...

"Should I stay or should I go now?
Should I stay or should I go now?
If I go, there will be trouble
And if I stay it will be double
So come on and let me know"

2372004140035298607_4968628.jpg.jpg

Ceser Romero

Old-Salt
As everyone is aware if they look at the news Mr. Dominic Cummings is in the spotlight in the media and not for the right reasons!

In case your wondering he is PM Johnsons senior adviser, so quite an important fellow I imagine but I forecast this won't be going away any time soon

Dominic Cummings acted 'responsibly and legally': Boris Johnson backs his top aide over lockdown trip

Some Tory MP's are grumblings and more dissent is growing, and the media is lapping this up, everyone loves a good scandal...

View attachment 476169
Mick Jones Walt.

View attachment 476169

Your thread about drinking your own urine was less tedious than this one.

He's being whipped with a very slender twig by those that detest him.

If this is grounds for dismissal, then many politicians need to have a very hard look at themselves, their behaviour and the behaviour of their followers.

Let's not even mention the media who have proven themselves to be bottom feeding scum at best.

No particular love for the guy but this is pathetic.

If this is grounds for dismissal, then many politicians need to have a very hard look at themselves, their behaviour and the behaviour of their followers.

Let's not even mention the media who have proven themselves to be bottom feeding scum at best.

Well Tony Blair has a few things to say about him... our former great PM

8tonyblair1909.jpg

Tony Blair: Dangerous Dominic Cummings is a quasi-anarchist off the leash

"Dominic Cummings is “dangerous” and “off the leash”, Tony Blair warned.

In an outspoken attack on the Prime Minister’s senior adviser, right, he said: “What we have got to understand about the Tories is that they’ve been taken over by a gang of adventurers.

“These guys, like this guy Cummings, I mean, I don’t know him, he’s a smart guy no doubt, but he’s a quasi-anarchist — he wants to blow the system up. These people… always think that out of all that chaos, then anarchy, you get a new dawn.

“Well, you might just get chaos, so they’re dangerous people, irresponsible people.”

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Jesus H Christ, this is being debated on numerous other threads but you have to start a new one!!

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Jesus H Christ, this is being debated on numerous other threads but you have to start a new one!!

Whatever would the blessed St Jarrod of Barnsley say?

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
house of lords then a ministerial position as per the T Blair playbook

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Hey, @wetsmonkey

Here is a thread you have not graced yet! ;)

Truxx

LE
Well Tony Blair has a few things to say about him... our former great PM

View attachment 476188

Tony Blair: Dangerous Dominic Cummings is a quasi-anarchist off the leash

"Dominic Cummings is “dangerous” and “off the leash”, Tony Blair warned.

In an outspoken attack on the Prime Minister’s senior adviser, right, he said: “What we have got to understand about the Tories is that they’ve been taken over by a gang of adventurers.

“These guys, like this guy Cummings, I mean, I don’t know him, he’s a smart guy no doubt, but he’s a quasi-anarchist — he wants to blow the system up. These people… always think that out of all that chaos, then anarchy, you get a new dawn.

“Well, you might just get chaos, so they’re dangerous people, irresponsible people.”
If TB does not like him then that tells me Cummings is exactly the right sort of chap to have riding shotgun

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
"Turn around and grab your ankles." ?

He once offered to "shove dingerr around", so who knows? My knowledge of such botty banditry is limited.

Everyone ignore Joker. He’s like this with sausages as well. Can’t bear for there to be more than one.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs

I dare say the bottom-feeding media are being fed by his enemies in the civil service, all totally non-attributable, of course.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer

corby

Old-Salt
I voted no and I hope he rides this farce through. It probably wasn't his best decision he's ever made but I think it's just the MSM thinking they've got a significant scalp and can damage BJ/Govt to boot. The press are becoming a joke and I think a lot of the public are becoming a little bored with them.

Latest Threads