Will Atheletes Foot get me defferd in ADSC???

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by godliman, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello, ive passed all my interviews and just waiting for my medical clear and then going to get my ADSC date. Will i get defferd for having atheletes foot on the sole of my foot? I need to know as i need to get into AFC harrogate in the January intake otherwise im going to be to old.

thanks for your time :)

2. Oh for crying out loud!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Buy a bar of soap and a cheese grater, you scruffy twat.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Disco - make me a MOD.....I'll be your best friend forever!!

No you daft ****, it won't. But I suggest a lesson in foot care before you start basic. Buy some Lamisil you grot.

5. And clean socks for every run.

6. Clean socks daily as a minimum, washed feet daily as a minimum and talc your ******* feet daily as minimum!

Grow Bag!

7. Wrap them in cling film before you go and don't take it off for anything - you don't want to catch anything whilst you're there!

8. your a bunch of idiots i caught it at my college showers not cos i dont clean lol sensible answers pleaseee

9. you will be executed at the first opportunity ..

10. ....a bunch of idiots who don't have foot fungal infections like you. You received a very good answer in amongst the previous posts, if it's not good enough for you then **** off, no one here cares. Grotbag.

11. Chop your feet off, no more atheletes foot.

12. now you are being silly, he'll get athletes stump if it isn't treated first.

13. Clotrimazole 1% cream from the pharmacy should be clear within a week. You grotty ****.

14. I'm an idiot?

You're the **** with Mumrah's feet. Shuffle down to Boots and treat yourself to some Mycota.

15. You after a claim because of your poor personal hygiene and inability to walk into a pharmacy?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.