Will Atheletes Foot get me defferd in ADSC???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, ive passed all my interviews and just waiting for my medical clear and then going to get my ADSC date. Will i get defferd for having atheletes foot on the sole of my foot? I need to know as i need to get into AFC harrogate in the January intake otherwise im going to be to old.

thanks for your time :)

Disco - make me a MOD.....I'll be your best friend forever!!

No you daft ****, it won't. But I suggest a lesson in foot care before you start basic. Buy some Lamisil you grot.

Wrap them in cling film before you go and don't take it off for anything - you don't want to catch anything whilst you're there!

you will be executed at the first opportunity ..

your a bunch of idiots i caught it at my college showers not cos i dont clean lol sensible answers pleaseee
....a bunch of idiots who don't have foot fungal infections like you. You received a very good answer in amongst the previous posts, if it's not good enough for you then **** off, no one here cares. Grotbag.

Chop your feet off, no more atheletes foot.

As you have athletes foot, you'll get picked to represent the Army in the 100 metres !

Dip your feet in a wood chipper! Follow this up with your computer, your hands and then your ******* face you thick dull kunt!

Wear flip flops in the showers , you'll not catch your grot bag mates fungal infections !

If your still using the " showers " and not wearing them you'll just infect others , get a pair for a few £££ and take them with you when you start training .

Status
Not open for further replies.