Wilderness trip to Alaska

A friend of mine who is visiting her husband (he works in Alaska, they live in Yorkshire) has suggested a trip out there for a small party to go wilderness camping with a bit of shooting (hunting as the Americans would call it) and fishing involved.

Is this remotely practical for a UK Subject?

Is it possible to get the various tags/licences to take say, a deer or wild sheep?

Any suggestions?

Neither of my friends are shooters so although they can enquire I thought I might ask the Arrse.



Book Reviewer
jarrod248 said:
They might be able to help, we used them when we went to Canada.
Trust you to have a website about cruiseing!

Similar threads

Latest Threads