Wild Boar in S/SW England?...Sorry for the typo..

ugly

LE
Plenty were released around dartmoor by the hippie scum!

'Plenty were released around dartmoor by the hippie scum!' - I thought that was the triffids, anyway, who is Wils Boar and why would you want to shoot him?

my mates misses took some cracking photos of boar about a month ago at The Speach House in The Forrest of Dean go to WWW.GraceWillmot@flicker as i dont seem to be able to load them from Facebook

Attachments

There are loads around the Tenterden area of kent. There are woods around Hamstreet where it is advisable not to take small dogs as the Boar can be quite nasty

Yeah, posted this before, but the buggers keep coming back onto the 18th hole

Attachments

Yeah, posted this before, but the buggers keep coming back onto the 18th hole

Attachments

I believe that they are now in Forest of Dean (although hard to distinguish from the locals), Kent/Sussex as far west as Ashdown Forest, New Forest, Dartmoor and Devon.

Alsacien

MIA
BiscuitsAB said:
Don't cull them just set a few of these "fluffy" doggies loose. Its about time they were reintroduced.
No its not.

UK does not have sufficient space for them not to cause problems = wolf cull = lots of upset hippies and greenies.

Alsacien said:
BiscuitsAB said:
Don't cull them just set a few of these "fluffy" doggies loose. Its about time they were reintroduced.
No its not.

UK does not have sufficient space for them not to cause problems = wolf cull = lots of upset hippies and greenies.
Yes it is.

UK does not have sufficient space for them not to cause problems = cull lots of upset hippies and greenies = room for wolves

see its a bit like Ohms law mate you just move stuff around till you get the right answer.

Alsacien said:
BiscuitsAB said:
No its not.

Re-introduce wolves and have a cull of hippies and greenies.
Everybody is happy :)

The UK could possibly support a small number of wolves, I am still on the fence reference big cats though.

The Civvie Hounds and I got chased by one here in Hong Kong a couple of years ago - it reminded me that adrenalin is brown. The fecker was about a metre high at the shoulder, a good 60 kilos and big feck off tusks.

I was so fast down that trail I would have made Usain Bolt like an arthritic granny in ammo boots with a Zimmer frame.

BiscuitsAB said:

I came face to face with one of 'those' fluffy fellas a few years ago on a track above Srebrenica ... 8O

I'll be staying at the Speech House in a couple of weeks, I'll keep an eye out.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fang_Farrier Cookery 22
N The NAAFI Bar 1
ugly Shooting, Hunting and Fishing 57