Wild boar and Roe on film

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by EX_STAB, Apr 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Or to those of you out there who lack the ability to imagine what deer/boar look like stood around in a forest :roll:

2. They don't just and around though do they? They move in quite particular ways.

3. Sign me up for a hunt on who ever did the sound track.

4. Very true, they do amble a bit left, then right, stand still for a bit (then's when I'd fire personally) then amble around a bit more ;)

You wanna go hunting Zebidees for a real challenge.

5. The haunch of wild boar in my Aga on Sunday didn't move very far.I've also been promised half a deer.Which is nice.

6. thats the nickname we give to Wallabys back in NZ,

7. If you go anywhere in the area of the Speach house in the Forrest of Dean the wild boar are all over the place and seem unbothered by people

8. Speech & Forest

9. That's 7 minutes and 28 seconds of my life that I'll never get back.

10. "Who killed the bears"?

11. I have a shoulder of wild boar waiting for me in the freezer when I get home in a week or so and I am very much looking forward to roasting it. I also very much miss the game shooting days at Sennelager - I was one of the first Brits to get a Jagdschein back in 81 or 82 and the shooting days out with the Forschtampt were excellent. A good days well organised shooting followed by hot erbsensuppe with smoked pork during the bonfire and bugle playing, with a skinfull of beer to follow at Der Forellen pub. Wonderful days.

12. No one. Some arrse ate all their porridge and they starved.