Wiki P-Company Entry!

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by boredcivvy, Mar 31, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ouch !

"Pegasus Company (also known as P Coy) is the rigorous training and selection organisation based at the Infantry Training Centre, Catterick, North Yorkshire. It is widely regarded as the 3rd most arduous non-UKSF selection course after the All Arms Commando Course (AACC)at CTCRM and the RAF Regiment Pre-Para course at Honnington."

2. And you haven't even passed a map reading test, let alone any of those courses!

3. I got my 100m swimming badge though!

does that count?

4. Hmm. At the risk of sounding like I care, when you click the link to the Wiki entry, it doesn't mention anything about P-Coy being the third most arduous course etc etc etc blather blather.....

Shome mishtake shurely?

5. Somebody has fixed it. :D

6. Hugh McM's brother was in 9 Para Sqn in the Falklands.Interesting family.

7. No,but an O2 tag would be nice,you seem to keep trolling the same old sh1t

8. [/quote]

I don't want to bite or anything, but thats just plain offensive.

9. I don't want to bite or anything, but thats just plain offensive.[/quote]

It's Wiki! It was probably typed by a frustrated RAF Regt Officer when he caught his missus hanging around Darlington on a Friday night trying to pick up Crows from ITC and their Instructors.

10. The scrote who posted that stuff has previous warnings under the Name Timtrent for vandalism of wiki pages and likes magic musrooms.

11. [quote="Detonator]I don't want to bite or anything, but thats just plain offensive.[/quote]

Agreed.

As it's not the NAAFI I've edited my post.

12. Oh dear- boring civvy strikes again.