Wiki P-Company Entry!

ouch !

"Pegasus Company (also known as P Coy) is the rigorous training and selection organisation based at the Infantry Training Centre, Catterick, North Yorkshire. It is widely regarded as the 3rd most arduous non-UKSF selection course after the All Arms Commando Course (AACC)at CTCRM and the RAF Regiment Pre-Para course at Honnington."

Hmm. At the risk of sounding like I care, when you click the link to the Wiki entry, it doesn't mention anything about P-Coy being the third most arduous course etc etc etc blather blather.....

Shome mishtake shurely?

Somebody has fixed it. :D

Ex_ex said:
+
+ Thus, Line Infantry are deemed inferior with respects to the dynamics of an effective combat soldier compared to that of the Parachute Regiment, Royal Marines and RAF Regiment.
[/quote]

I don't want to bite or anything, but thats just plain offensive.

Detonator said:
Ex_ex said:
+
+ Thus, Line Infantry are deemed inferior with respects to the dynamics of an effective combat soldier compared to that of the Parachute Regiment, Royal Marines and RAF Regiment.
I don't want to bite or anything, but thats just plain offensive.[/quote]

It's Wiki! It was probably typed by a frustrated RAF Regt Officer when he caught his missus hanging around Darlington on a Friday night trying to pick up Crows from ITC and their Instructors.

The scrote who posted that stuff has previous warnings under the Name Timtrent for vandalism of wiki pages and likes magic musrooms.

[quote="Detonator]I don't want to bite or anything, but thats just plain offensive.[/quote]

Agreed.

As it's not the NAAFI I've edited my post.