Wii Fit releases in Europe 25/04/08

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by Taz_786, Apr 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone pre-ordered this?

Think i'll wait for the reviews and some more feedback before forking out the £69.

Intriguing concept and look's rather fun but I hope the Wii Balance Board isn't just a glorified set of gimmicky bathroom scales!

2. We've ordered it for my sisters 21'st so a full report on how 'drunk' friendly it is will no doubt follow.
  3. Bought one of these this morning and the wife and kids love it. I've not been on it yet but then I don't need to!! We will have to wait and see how soon the novelty wears off.

It cost us 77 Euro (- VAT) from Mediamarkt which makes it a lot cheaper than UK.

Highly recommended.
  4. Please can you advise me how to access the english version of Mediamarkt to purchase WII FIT please?
  5. Well, reports say that there are plans to make a pole dancing version of the Wii LINK

I'm waiting until they make a lap dancing version available, that would be interesting.
  6. I got this this weekend. 72 Euros from the NAAFI and worth every penny. The exercises are worth doing and the games are good fun. Looking forward to seeing what else Nintendo can bring out games wise to go with the board (snowboarding or skiing type games perhaps.
  7. It is ok. The games are a good laugh.

But not sure whetehr it is worth if for WiiFit alone.

Will have to see how it is used in other games.