Wigs.

I know this is a touchy subject. I have been follicly challenged since I was in my early twenties. I have laughed at the most pathetic specimens who try covering the obvious up and the lengths they will go to ehhhmm 'for a perfect pate.' I have seen far worse than this, but for some reason, I can't get his picture out of mind.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7754234.stm

Has anyone else been tormented in this way?

not sure if ur looking for bad wigs or bad ways of covering up going bald but here's two with really bad hair

Attachments

I've got a photo of Saintstone in his wig, but don't tell him I showed you it:

Shave it off. Nothing screams 'I'm an insecure bedwetter' more than a comb-over or a wig. Embrace baldness, the haircuts are cheaper for a start. (Not paid for one in over 6 years now)

skintboymike said:
Shave it off. Nothing screams 'I'm an insecure bedwetter' more than a comb-over or a wig. Embrace baldness, the haircuts are cheaper for a start. (Not paid for one in over 6 years now)
You haven't paid for someone to wet your bed for over 6 years? Nice to see you are talking in English tonight dear.

Whilst I was looking for that photo of Saintstone, I found a photo that is (I swear to God) the image of Toppers:

If you listen closely to it, you can hear him going "Mwahahahahahahaha".

Wear a syrup! I do all the time, since I'm also losing me barnet too.

Of course, some folks notice it and I'll probably have to do something about that. I think it might be the chinstrap that gives it away. :D :D :D

MsG

12volts said:
I know this is a touchy subject. I have been follicly challenged since I was in my early twenties. I have laughed at the most pathetic specimens who try covering the obvious up and the lengths they will go to ehhhmm 'for a perfect pate.' I have seen far worse than this, but for some reason, I can't get his picture out of mind.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7754234.stm

Has anyone else been tormented in this way?
Given that he got away with 30 million stolen quid you would think he could get a better rug. Could be worse though. There is a man at my church who often sits a few rows in front of me. Worst rug I have ever seen!! It looks like he scraped up roadkill and draped it on his scalp. Maybe a muskrat or opposum.

you could try diverting the attention away from your head totally

Attachments

jarrod248 said:
The_Snail said:
skintboymike said:
You haven't paid for someone to wet your bed for over 6 years? Nice to see you are talking in English tonight dear.

Whilst I was looking for that photo of Saintstone, I found a photo that is (I swear to God) the image of Toppers:

If you listen closely to it, you can hear him going "Mwahahahahahahaha".
It does look like him doesn't it?
I don't need a sodding wig to make my hair look like that ffs, I just need to let my hair grow.

actually that's darker than my natural hair colour