• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Wiggins sweaty pants nicked

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Hehehehehehehehehehehehe oh I can see the point, great stuff, well done, they'll be dribbling in some protein by now i'm sure.

Jarrod you picked up the title of this thread like a tramp on chips you dirty perv....just wipe your keyboard down once you have finished.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
My keyboard is pure and virginal, i'm at work and can't soil my lovely consulting room. The article is funny, why there is no suggestion of any of the real reason they'd been nicked i've no idea.

That's the second kit he has had nicked over the past couple of days.No doubt they will appear on ebay shortly.Sorry about that.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Yuck! and they're nylon
All the more opportunity for organic dental floss. I think I was 14 years old when I discovered that stealing nylon knickers off the line then sucking them was far more rewarding than stealing cotton or silk knickers. Clearly you have led a sheltered life.

Wiggins is that rare combination of being ginger and an olympic athlete.

Can we account for Sluggy's movements at the time of the daring heist?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Still recovering in bed after her short hop across the Atlantic! She won't be up for days.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru

It's not been heard off since it got back from America, no doubt thrown itself down the stairs after 6 litres of pink liquid turps.

Latest Threads