Wiggins sweaty pants nicked

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by sunnoficarus, Aug 2, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hehehehehehehehehehehehe oh I can see the point, great stuff, well done, they'll be dribbling in some protein by now i'm sure.
  2. Jarrod you picked up the title of this thread like a tramp on chips you dirty perv....just wipe your keyboard down once you have finished.
  3. My keyboard is pure and virginal, i'm at work and can't soil my lovely consulting room. The article is funny, why there is no suggestion of any of the real reason they'd been nicked i've no idea.
  4. That's the second kit he has had nicked over the past couple of days.No doubt they will appear on ebay shortly.Sorry about that.
  5. Yuck! and they're nylon
  6. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

All the more opportunity for organic dental floss. I think I was 14 years old when I discovered that stealing nylon knickers off the line then sucking them was far more rewarding than stealing cotton or silk knickers. Clearly you have led a sheltered life.
  7. Wiggins is that rare combination of being ginger and an olympic athlete.

Can we account for Sluggy's movements at the time of the daring heist?
  8. Still recovering in bed after her short hop across the Atlantic! She won't be up for days.
  9. It's not been heard off since it got back from America, no doubt thrown itself down the stairs after 6 litres of pink liquid turps.
  10. Amen brother :)

11. Ah great minds think alike sweet memories.
  12. I hope none of you preverts had sisters!
  13. Always remember the 11th commandment.