Wifes Christmas Present?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by SKJOLD, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Wii

2. Laptop

3. Gym

4. Feckall

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What should I get her?
    1. A Wii with the training type game.
    2. A new laptop.
    3. A 12 month subscription to the local gym.
    4. Feckall (my favorite, with obvious consequences)

2. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

All of them yer tight bugger!!
  3. Go for the gym membership, bound to be a winner :wink:
  4. A large dildo
  5. Her indoors is getting nowt for Christmas.
    Not so much as a sprig of tinsel under my roof, if she would like a present she can buy herself one in the new year sales. Job jobbed.
  6. You seem to be missing the all-night garage xmas eve favourite - Ferrero Rocher and bunch of flowers.
    And sack of charcoal, oddly.
  7. She is obviously married to one!
  8. from experience Jester? :D
  9. meridian

meridian LE Good Egg (charities)

10. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Am I the only person who has no money then?

There was I thinking the country was fcuked, taxation and VAT are imminently to go up through the roof and there is a pay freeze on my salary come 2011.

Well, I bought here a cheapo netbook and will look at a bargain camcorder (fnar fnar), but thats still over 300 notes of money on the never never card.
  11. For heavens sake Jester! That's just for anniversaries! I always get the misses a tin of Duckhams Multigrade... the poor little flower is usually so overcome with emotion that she bursts into tears! (bless!) :D
  12. Ha ha... no luckily not from experience (not been married long enough to see 1st 'married' xmas or anniversary yet!). As for being overwhelmed with emotion, I might one day have to try the Duckhams gift - got to be better than the antifreeze I got her last year 8O
  13. Yes! I confess! I am a rather large rubber c0ck, and my wife takes me to bed every night and abuses me. :roll:

Maybe I should get her a copy of the Qura'an, and tell her shes divorced three times when its opened.
  14. Thing is if you get a wank fit or whatever they are called (yea of course you can get fit with one of those) or gym membership she is gonna think that she is fat or something (don't you love me how I am? blah blah blah), can't win with those two options.
  15. why not just buy her a pair of trainers and send her out jogging?