• Gym

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feckall

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What should I get her?
1. A Wii with the training type game.
2. A new laptop.
3. A 12 month subscription to the local gym.
4. Feckall (my favorite, with obvious consequences)

SK

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Go for the gym membership, bound to be a winner :wink:

Her indoors is getting nowt for Christmas.
Not so much as a sprig of tinsel under my roof, if she would like a present she can buy herself one in the new year sales. Job jobbed.

B

blindfire

JesterRIP said:
You seem to be missing the all-night garage xmas eve favourite - Ferrero Rocher and bunch of flowers.
And sack of charcoal, oddly.
from experience Jester? :D

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
Pararegtom said:
All of them yer tight bugger!!
Am I the only person who has no money then?

There was I thinking the country was fcuked, taxation and VAT are imminently to go up through the roof and there is a pay freeze on my salary come 2011.

Well, I bought here a cheapo netbook and will look at a bargain camcorder (fnar fnar), but thats still over 300 notes of money on the never never card.

JesterRIP said:
You seem to be missing the all-night garage xmas eve favourite - Ferrero Rocher and bunch of flowers.
And sack of charcoal, oddly.
For heavens sake Jester! That's just for anniversaries! I always get the misses a tin of Duckhams Multigrade... the poor little flower is usually so overcome with emotion that she bursts into tears! (bless!) :D

DarkNinja said:
Cabana said:
A large dildo
She is obviously married to one!
Yes! I confess! I am a rather large rubber c0ck, and my wife takes me to bed every night and abuses me. :roll:

Maybe I should get her a copy of the Qura'an, and tell her shes divorced three times when its opened.
SK

Thing is if you get a wank fit or whatever they are called (yea of course you can get fit with one of those) or gym membership she is gonna think that she is fat or something (don't you love me how I am? blah blah blah), can't win with those two options.

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
jackarrse216 said:
Thing is if you get a * fit or whatever they are called (yea of course you can get fit with one of those) or gym membership she is gonna think that she is fat or something (don't you love me how I am? blah blah blah), can't win with those two options.
Have to agree, if she hasnt asked for either of these, beware of can and worms being opened upon receipt - Good luck ;o)

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Joker62 said:
Go for the gym membership, bound to be a winner :wink:
Err, jackarrse and CG, you obviously missed the sarcastic note in the above post

Kyle_ni said:
why not just buy her a pair of trainers and send her out jogging?
Norway have killed 593 whales this year, I don't want it to reach 594.

SK