Wife's bad dress did they really wear that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timedun

Clanker
Can't see if this has been done ! So here we go what is the worse thing you have seen pads wife's or bin lids in, photos always welcome , I remember the old classic, Ron hills and regimental t- shirt let the battle commence

Using Jedi mind trick

Can't see if this has been done ! So here we go what is the worse thing you have seen pads wife's or bin lids in, photos always welcome , I remember the old classic, Ron hills and regimental t- shirt let the battle commence

Using Jedi mind trick
Can't see where it's been done? Apart from putting Ron Hills in the search engine and getting more than 10 pages of results, you mean? Or even pads wives which throws up another 10.
And even wives dress sense, which if you ignore the ones about Aintree, shows even more including the RAF chavs thread and dogs in the mess thread.

Must try harder.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Time for a thread lock?

Timedun

Clanker
Yes I see the normal moans and groans are out but still no photos of them in Ron hills maybe exbleep can get aerial photos of his conquests oh release the rage

Using Jedi mind trick

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Yes I see the normal moans and groans are out but still no photos of them in Ron hills maybe exbleep can get aerial photos of his conquests oh release the rage

Using Jedi mind trick
And maybe you can learn about grammar and punctuation.

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs

Using Jedi mind trick
Whatever they wore, it wouldn't be worse than your illiterate scrawl.

Fail.

Die.

llech

LE
I regularly get Mrs Llech to dress up as a naughty schoolgirl, I guess you could call that my wife's bad dress she certainly gets a spanking!

D

Djelli Beybii

I regularly get Mrs Llech to dress up as a naughty schoolgirl, I guess you could call that my wife's bad dress she certainly gets a spanking!
You are Rolf Harris and I claim my £20

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
You are Rolf Harris and I claim my £20
He's not getting his grand daughter to dress up as a naughty school girl. So "No Fail" and no Rolfarama.

I raise you Ron Hills, Regi T shirt and white stilettos.
I'll top you how about officers wifes in 2nd hand long skirts and jumpers with white blouses bought out the thrift shop who looked down their noses at you when mooching around the booze section at the JHQ pads NAAFI

Has Arte et Marte been kidnapped?

methilman

War Hero
Oh the wrath of daring to start a thread without using the search facility........there would be fuck else to talk about on here if people used the search, every topic known to man has just about been done to death.

And...

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
...breathe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads