Wife With An Ache

Although I've known the Mrs for almost twenty years, this afternoon after her visiting the shij house, out of the blue she commented she had Mammy Ache. Without hesitation and total blind ignorance I asked her "Mammy ache, did I shaft you a bit to hard last night" her reaction and reply was, a very dirty evil look followed by "your a man, how would you ever understand"

I'm totally lost here, anyone know what Mammy Ache is and how the fcuk I should deal with it as she has not spoken a word to me since? :?

I must add, I never heard her use this term of word before? HELP!

rottenjonny said:
Although I've known the Mrs for almost twenty years, this afternoon after her visiting the shij house, out of the blue she commented she had Mammy Ache. Without hesitation and total blind ignorance I asked her "Mammy ache, did I shaft you a bit to hard last night" her reaction and reply was, a very dirty evil look followed by "your a man, how would you ever understand"

I'm totally lost here, anyone know what Mammy Ache is and how the fcuk I should deal with it as she has not spoken a word to me since? :?

I must add, I never heard her use this term of word before? HELP!
Just what the fcuk were you doing 'talking' to her in the first place? Do the pubs shut on sunday afternoons where you live?

Poof

rottenjonny said:
No, she can't be pregnant, I had the snip 8 years ago!
Does not mean she ain't pregnant, maybe you were getting on her tits (Or not) more than you think? :wink:

someone may have been wearing a rottenjonny :wink:

I'd just leg it incase she becomes contageous.

Cheers for all your reply's. :!: So basically she is pregnant by another man, has thrush, maybe breast Cancer etc etc.? She is not blobbing though that was 2 weeks ago.
I'm non the wiser what Mammy Ache is as she has pi"sed off to bed to watch I'm a fcking Celebrity leaving me alone here with Stella! Surely there must be a female of the species on here who knows what the fcuk it means?
I think tonight to be on the safe side, I'm sleeping on the sofa with my other dog, the loyal one!