Wife wins biggest divorce award

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by PartTimePongo, Aug 3, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/kent/5242294.stm

That is probably the understatement of the year.
  2. Im taking my ex to court other financial matters. I cannot wait, bring it on I told her, Ive got financial records that will get her laughed out of court!! :twisted:
  3. I know John Charman.

He makes a very reasonable donation to the British Legion every year. I wish him well.
  4. ....I bet Paul mcCartney's flapping!
  5. He deserves it, How did he not know she was only marrying him for his dosh, what a twat!!!!.
  6. After wrecking the home life with the CSA, oh look lie on my back get pregnant bin the sperm donor (not the "dad", never the "dad") and live in the lap of luxery.

It now appears that the powers that be are well on the way to completeing the coup de grace by letting partners, of either sex, walk away with vast sums of cash that they did not earn. Yes, I appreciate that the wife may wash the husbands socks and support him but does that really warrent half his estate?

What is worse was the footballer whose wife gets extra cash if he gets paid more in the future. er, no love. Devorce means that is the end of it. A big fat black line on the ground and you two have nothing more to do with each other you parasitic freak.

Well, done to those involved in this debacle. Yet another chip at the fabric of the family unit.