Wife running Bath half marathon for SSAFA

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by napier, Mar 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. napier

napier LE Moderator Reviewer

My beloved has been beasting herself to get fit for the Bath half marathon this Sunday. She's running it on behalf of SSAFA, so Please give generously

2. napier

Bump - why not drink one less pint on Saturday night and put the money towards a good cause.

3. napier

Bump. Currently about £500 raised, including nearly £250 on the website. Go on, drop in a couple of quid - you won't miss it and it'll go towards a very worthy cause, like the new SSAFA house at Selly Oak.

Follow the link.

4. napier

Ok, half marathon run. Not a record breaking time, but the effort was there. She's done her bit, so how about some of you popping a couple of quid into the pot. So far the total amount donated by arrsers = £10, and thats a presumption because I can't identify the donor.

5. Ok ball started rolling, money incoming....well done mrs Napier! :clap: :salut:

6. She won't have too much energy after the beasting she gave me last night.

Good luck to her. I will be with her all the way!

7. napier

Funnily enough she did look unhappy this morning but when I asked her what was the matter she said it was nothing worth mentioning... Now I understand!

If you are going to be crude, at least get your wallet out rather than that pathetic excuse for a coc.k

Oh, and 5MinFB, thanks very much for your donation!

8. I am not crude. Just rude.

Best wishes to her.

Cheers.

DD

P.S: Really silly of me to urine off a MOD.

9. napier

No problem with rudeness (I am an Infantryman), but this charity does need more donations to carry on its, sadly necessary, mission. So stick some Yanqui dollars into justgiving and earn redemption for your renegade ways you filthy ex-colonialist.