• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Wife faces trial over noisy sex

basso said:
Husband and wife were on television here tonight. You'd need a few beers first or a few months in the desert.
Sod looks, as long as she doesnt stare at the ceiling over my shoulder and then stare at me like Im an evil prison camp guard when I shoot, like mine does, then Im in :D

gawanga said:
Wishful_Thinking said:
crabthebuilder said:
The answer is Noooooooooooooooooo
I think we could run a caption quote on this one....
His expression is just one of "help me please".
Fair play. I'd scream like a stuck pig if he was on top of me as well.
HA HA ! Classic ! He reminds me of a van driver at Cannock Services who winked at me in the gents ! Bootilicious ! :D

reni_77 said:
HA HA ! Classic ! He reminds me of a van driver at Cannock Services who winked at me in the gents ! Bootilicious ! :D
Yeah, but you were wearing assless chaps and engaging in a bit of George Michael "vigorous shaking" at the time 8O

Wishful_Thinking said:
crabthebuilder said:
"It was'nt noisy sex M'lord, we were just stripping the wallpaper"
Excellent Crabthebuilder! I didn't want to be the first to point out the lack of decoration in the room, but I did notice that too! :lol: :oops:
The room does have a certain 'dirty protest' look to it, doesn't it.

Latest Threads