Wife Beating

They are teaching young uns to drink stella ?

I like the quote futher down the page
More...Harman snubbed by Straw: Justice Secretary and Home Office block 'grandstanding' plan for her big rape initiative

Harperson using child labour! 8O

I routinely beat my missus.

She's shit at Scrabble.

DesktopCommando said:

More...Harman snubbed by Straw: Justice Secretary and Home Office block 'grandstanding' plan for her big rape initiative
Hypothetically, where would one sign up for this rape initiative?

PE4rocks said:
DesktopCommando said:

Hypothetically, where would one sign up for this rape initiative?
'Raper' or 'Rapee' or 'Mate that holds them down coz he couldn't get it up'?

Surely if we ensure our women folk understand their place and that they should do as they are told, first time. Wife beating will be a thing of the past.

StickyToffeePudding said:
Holding down a squirming, crying, underage girl while his accomplice forces his musky unwashed and unwelcome attentions on her and he's unable to get it up?

What is he, gay?

The lessons are part of a controversial drive, unveiled today, to reduce violence against women and young girls.
They will include teaching boys that they must not beat their partners or any other female.

This is to be put in place to stop men from beating women. I take it kicking and the use of weaponary is still Ok.

smartascarrots said:
StickyToffeePudding said:
Holding down a squirming, crying, underage girl while his accomplice forces his musky unwashed and unwelcome attentions on her and he's unable to get it up?

What is he, gay?
:clap:

Night_Turn said:
The lessons are part of a controversial drive, unveiled today, to reduce violence against women and young girls.
They will include teaching boys that they must not beat their partners or any other female.

This is to be put in place to stop men from beating women. I take it kicking and the use of weaponary is still Ok.
I can see this going down really well with certain ethnic groups or are they exempt from this initiative?

DesktopCommando said:

Worth noting that this 'big rape initiative' doesn't involve the right to anonymity for the 'accused rapist' nor stricter punishment of those women who cry rape maliciously.

and also linked on the page :D

'Men dislike me because I won't take no for an answer,' says Harriet Harman.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...Harman-swipes-male-bankers.html#ixzz0gjnw9BJz

NO means NO doesn't it? :twisted:

chocolate_frog said:
Surely if we ensure our women folk understand their place and that they should do as they are told, first time. Wife beating will be a thing of the past.

What do say to a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing..she`s been told twice!

Educating s that domestic violence is wrong is a great idea. BUT I would expect them to be taught that the victim can be both MALE and FEMALE. Abuse against males is a real issue and not just in gay relationships.

I bet the majority of blokes on here have had to put up with mental and physical abuse from bunny boilers.

Equality is not a one way street!

I asked my mate why he beats his missus? He said it was the height advantage and the greater reach!

Badoom Tush, I thang yew.

This insubordinate bitch even has the gall to attempt to defend herself.
For that, it'd be another to remind her.

Fat_Cav said:
This insubordinate bitch even has the gall to attempt to defend herself.
For that, it'd be another to remind her.

I think a bit of rape would be in order, she's clearly gagging for it!