Wife Beating

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by CQMS, Feb 27, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's about to be taught in schools.

Clicky

About time too, there are to many untrained amateurs out there giving this sport of kings a bad name.

2. They are teaching young uns to drink stella ?

I like the quote futher down the page
    More...Harman snubbed by Straw: Justice Secretary and Home Office block 'grandstanding' plan for her big rape initiative

3. [​IMG]

Harperson using child labour! 8O

4. I routinely beat my missus.

She's shit at Scrabble.

5. Hypothetically, where would one sign up for this rape initiative?

6. 'Raper' or 'Rapee' or 'Mate that holds them down coz he couldn't get it up'?

7. Surely if we ensure our women folk understand their place and that they should do as they are told, first time. Wife beating will be a thing of the past.

8. Holding down a squirming, crying, underage girl while his accomplice forces his musky unwashed and unwelcome attentions on her and he's unable to get it up?

What is he, gay?

9. The lessons are part of a controversial drive, unveiled today, to reduce violence against women and young girls.
    They will include teaching boys that they must not beat their partners or any other female.

This is to be put in place to stop men from beating women. I take it kicking and the use of weaponary is still Ok.

10. I find the tv advert for this hilarious as well.

11. :clap:

12. I can see this going down really well with certain ethnic groups or are they exempt from this initiative?

13. Worth noting that this 'big rape initiative' doesn't involve the right to anonymity for the 'accused rapist' nor stricter punishment of those women who cry rape maliciously.

and also linked on the page :D

'Men dislike me because I won't take no for an answer,' says Harriet Harman.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1204116/Bonkers-Cabinet-colleagues-view-acting-PM-Harman-swipes-male-bankers.html#ixzz0gjnw9BJz

NO means NO doesn't it? :twisted:

14. What do say to a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing..she`s been told twice!