Wierder Pervier people than thee.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Pillager, Sep 16, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. FCBA HISTORY / Fighter Index

Ever wonderd what your two favourite female celebs would be like in a punch up you need the Femal Celebrity Boxing Association. Better than watching Jeremy Kyle!!!

2. WTF were you looking for when you found that. Quite entertaining though.

3. Im not answering that!
    Gillian Anderson has a good record.

4. Complete and utter load of bollocks.

Charlotte Church could have Katy Perry any fucking time.

5. Kate Beckinsale! I want to get naked and let her beat me Like I was Jeromesausage and she was Porridgegun - Do it!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Some folk must have a lot of time on their hands.

7. And jizz!

• Like Like x 1
  8. And sticky keyboards.

9. well shed didnt have the necessary warm up fights if you look at her scorecard.

10. She'd only need warm-up Bacardi and Cokes mate to batter Katy fucking Perry.

11. perry had four undefeated fights in the same year leading into the match, church however had onlyone fight in the preceding three, lsoing out to a much taller and more eathletic johanson.

12. Are you Don King? You're obviously taking this far too seriously; I'm talking about the real world. One of those dimpled pint glasses with a handle over the bonce and Katy's fucking history. Chas would then slap DarkNinja, and you, probably, around the car park for a few minutes before returning to the bar to collect her winnings and then I'd drive her home for a nice tea and some sweet lovin'.

• Like Like x 1
  13. No chance, theyd never have fought. Perry met Sarah Harding before church and Harding would either have clawed her eyes out or bitten through her trachea, if all else failed shed have got her gerodie mate to glass her in the ovary as she left the bout.

• Like Like x 1
  14. At least we can agree on that. The fucking chav slappers.

• Like Like x 1
  15. god bless them and their salty disco pants.