Wickham Horse Fair.

Just heard on local radio that tens of thousands are expected to attend this 'event' - many from the travelling community and police are warning of traffic disruption in the area.

I wouldn't mind a jot if the disruption was caused by every agency in the UK, from DVLA and VOSA through to DWP taking an interest in every vehicle and its occupants however the police seem more keen in making the event as inclusive as possible and therefore bend over backwards for these itinerant tinkers, beggars and outlaws.

Hows this for an idea - FREE parking if you agree to have your tank dipped for red diesel.......and if you pay for parking you're nicked.

Rant over.

With the pikeys and associated low life's, gobby chav females and thieving little scroats all in one place, surrounded by plod, its a captive target for crab air, job jobbed!

With the pikeys and associated low life's, gobby chav females and thieving little scroats all in one place, surrounded by plod, its a captive target for crab air, job jobbed!
Hold on a mate of mine runs a nice garage down that way - decent enough work at reasonable prices. can we get someone else to deliver the ordnance? someone more accurate.
(won't be Royal Mail then)

I believe the expression is “round them up, put them in a field and bomb the lot. Let God sort it out”.

Hold on a mate of mine runs a nice garage down that way - decent enough work at reasonable prices. can we get someone else to deliver the ordnance? someone more accurate.
(won't be Royal Mail then)
Smart bombs, precision targets, minimum collateral damage, as for delivery, not the septics, could use "Them" sneak in at night and plant nasty's at strategic points.

Smart bombs, precision targets, minimum collateral damage, as for delivery, not the septics, could use "Them" sneak in at night and plant nasty's at strategic points.

it'd be more subtle to have 'THEM' sneak in, deal with a few* of the trouble makers and blame it on knife culture or something. No need for dramatic explosions (which are not very good for the environment)

*all of them

Last edited:
Crop duster full of organophosphate and a dodgy GPS should do the trick.

mabe get 150 police/swat in from Texas to do a zero tolerance weekend demo. Diddys like a fight they may enjoy the robust police attitude. would make fantastic TV.