Wicked Witch in trouble

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by johnboyzzz, Feb 4, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Complaint after Cherie Booth spares religious man jail

A secularist group has lodged an official complaint against Cherie Booth QC after she spared a man from prison because he was religious.

Shamso Miah, 25, of Redbridge, east London, broke a man's jaw following a row in a bank queue........

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8497365.stm

If you do the crime you should do the time

2. I doubt it was due to him “being religious” more likely due to WHICH religion he belonged to… I’m a CofE, but if I deck someone in Barclays, on the way back from Church, I’d expect my feet not to touch…

Anyway: Foreigners and queuing – what do you expect?

3. One rule for some,

another if you're a friend/client of the wide gobbed frog?

Can't see her :
    a) taking on a squaddie as a client
    b) ever contemplating doing an honest days work
    c) ever ever ever actually having a moral compass that worked

4. Hmmm...I wonder if Mr Miah and Mr Furcan were off the same Islamic persuasion or was this perhaps a bit of Sunni/Shi'ite sh1te?

I must admit, there was a gentleman in the queue at Lloyds TSB in Sodding Chipbury who nearly felt the full weight of my erm...religious persuasion. He obviously however prayed deeply and decided that pushing in, ahead of me, was an unchristian act. God bless you. That's the power of prayer for you. Oh and I suggested he shouldn't "even fecking think about it with his nasty bag of dirty twopeeny bits, you leary git". Which also helped. Good job it was a short queue, could have been socially strained.

5. And I thought my cesspit was rough!!!! :)

P-T