Wicca man

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by JRHartley, Feb 22, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fancy carrying an offensive weapon in public with no danger of being banged up?

Then tell the court its a religious symbol.

Its a wand your honour

No wonder the country is going down the khazi.... :evil:

2. "The knife is never used in an offensive way because it would then lose its magical power"

"Whittam said he bought the antique bayonet for about £60 and knew immediately that it would be " perfect" for religious use."

How did he know it hadn't been used to harm someone?

3. Thats fine, let all witches carry knives if they want.
    Right, wheres our ducking stool?........ twat! :roll:

4. Wetter than a Blind lesbian in a John West Factory and the size of a clowns pocket.

5. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

At least he was carrying a couple of back up wands!

"Whittam did admit having two throwing knives with him when police stopped him "

6. Robbie Coltrane in the Comic Strip Presents "Summer School"

"Would you like to feel the power of my magic staff, Peter?"

Actually I remember thinking the first time I did bayonet fighting, "Bloody magic!" :twisted:

7. It's yet to come then that 'Abdul Mohammed Islam was arrested today wearing a suicide vest, packet with HME and six-inch nails. The CPS allowed the charge to lie on file, as Abdul Mohammed Islams lawyer claimed that his client was wearing a religious belt'.

8. Cheers that made me laugh -

quote at the end from 'his mother Janet' made me think of Life of Brian. Altogether now:

"He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!"

9. hah! :D

10. Witch!!!! Warlock surely?

Get a haircut and stop being a tit!

11. Once again, the law can't see the wood for the trees.

They claim he had it for relgious or spiritual reasons. What about the rest of the weapons he had stashed on his person and around his abode?

If ever there was a case for looking into the defendents background!!!

12. oh my fcuking god!!!! what a tit... what is this country coming to?? only the fcuking crims can have faith in this country's legal system, safe in the knowledge that what ever they do they will get away with whatever they do.
    i know this was not that bad of an offence but where is the justice???